We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

I must be missing something

Hi all,
    I'm a 120 hunter and I decided, just to try something new, to solo the Isengard instances.
    I had not the slightest issue with Dargnakh unleashed T2, but I can't seem to even start Fangorn's edge even at T1, because there's an endless sequence of Isengard trolls coming at me, and sooner or later one of them is able to land an insta-kill attack on me (100% morale damage).
    In my last attempt I killed about 8 of them, but they kept coming.
    What am I missing?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by tangenziale View Post
    Hi all,
    I'm a 120 hunter and I decided, just to try something new, to solo the Isengard instances.
    I had not the slightest issue with Dargnakh unleashed T2, but I can't seem to even start Fangorn's edge even at T1, because there's an endless sequence of Isengard trolls coming at me, and sooner or later one of them is able to land an insta-kill attack on me (100% morale damage).
    In my last attempt I killed about 8 of them, but they kept coming.
    What am I missing?

Thanks!
    Google is your friend http://www.tentonhammer.com/guides/g...fangorn-s-edge

Having said that, these guides are very old, and I dont know if SSG have messed with the mechanics of the instance at all.

Mobs will spawn indefinitely on the main road, observe and find a good moment to cross it - avoid the trolls and you'll only get a group of orcs(unless they added more trolls lately Don't stay on the main road longer than necessary, there are small paths on the sides that you need to find and follow. The rest of the instance is pretty straightforward, though the last battle can be quite chaotic.
    Roaming Gladden since 2013

Yeah, you literally can’t win if you start a fight on the road; there’s even a deed for getting one-shotted by the trolls. You have to sneak past. If you are an elf, use your silvan shadows. Otherwise, just try and find a gap big enough to cross without drawing any aggro.
    “...and he lived happily ever after, to the end of his days”

Thanks all, it obviously worked. And I feel quite silly for not having found it out myself