We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Searching for a new home (Kin)-(Evernight)

Hello, I am a 29 year old player on Evernight known as Turtlelina that is searching for a new kin that I can stay in for a while. After months of frustration and kins that I join aren't working out for me and I hope a kin on Evernight will express interest in me. I am looking for a kin that needs a minstrel as I mainly play minstrel, a kin that offers raiding groups (T1 and T2, one or both is fine. Primarily hoping to focus on t2, but T1 focus is fine too) and or one of the following, pve, casual, solo, and groups. I play in the East United States time zone and will try my best to arrive on time for kin events or runs scheduled to start in other time zones. Send a mail to Turtlelina in game if expressing interest in recruiting me or send me a private message if I'm online. Thank you and I hope to hear from a few Evernight kins.

I would suggest to check Evernight forum, I see many kins that are looking for new members there: https://www.lotro.com/forums/forumdi...?543-Evernight