We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Got any more of those?

Unique cosmetic weapon sets and items?

Like the Silvan Quiver that was for sale last year, only to never be seen again?

Thanks!
    C O S M E T I C * L O T R O

a blog about Middle-earth outfits

The previously limited release items are now available permanently on the store.

Quote Originally Posted by SSG_RedPanda View Post
    The previously limited release items are now available permanently on the store.
    Never had a Lotro wish fulfilled this quickly! Thank you so very much!

Unfortunately the Silvan Quiver is still missing, so hoping that will be added too!
    C O S M E T I C * L O T R O

a blog about Middle-earth outfits

It should be showing now.

It should be showing now.
    I wasn't seeing this in the store on Anor, so I switched and looked on a 119 Hunter on another server, but I can't find it. I searched by Silvan, by Quiver, looked through the New to Store section, and through the Avatar Cosmetics - Cloaks section. I checked my wardrobe to make sure I didn't already have it.

I appreciate you looking in to it, but I don't think it's there.

looks like the search is having some issues, it should show up in the section under cosmetics -> avatar cosmetics -> cloaks

looks like the search is having some issues, it should show up in the section under cosmetics -> avatar cosmetics -> cloaks
    For me it appear exactly in this section, as Redpanda say. Cost is 295 LP. I checked with a level 32 character in a VIP account.

Sergio :-)
    Last edited by Olgomil; May 10 2019 at 03:38 PM.
    Moved from Riddermark to Landroval on 2/10/1015!

That's awesome! I remember hearing at the LOTRO PAX meetup that they'd make a return in the near future, but I'd never have imagined like this!

Seeing this, my heart is too full for words.

I see it there now. I bought one. Thanks so much for fixing this, Red Panda!