We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Defeat events

Defeat events

Does some else have this problem?
    If I defeated an enemy with a defeat event I get no new one.
    If this is a general problem. It shoul be fixed.

You need to check your buff tray for defeat events. Routing Cry/Rallying Cry don't always pop-up when you get a defeat event. Also, they stay active in the pop-up window longer than a defeat event lasts, sometimes. When this happens, you can still use them as if a defeat event is present. It's bugged, and has been for a long time.
    Feailuve, Akabath, Failure - Evernight
    Also known as Giliodor

Quote Originally Posted by Aeviternus View Post
    You need to check your buff tray for defeat events. Routing Cry/Rallying Cry don't always pop-up when you get a defeat event. Also, they stay active in the pop-up window longer than a defeat event lasts, sometimes. When this happens, you can still use them as if a defeat event is present. It's bugged, and has been for a long time.
    I just look out for “evade”, “parry” or “block” etc. to pop up over my head and then pop the relevant skill straightaway - it seems to be working so far
    “...and he lived happily ever after, to the end of his days”

I think you huys don´t get me.
    I´ve got the defeat event, doesn´t matter how long. During I got this bar and I kill a foe with routiing cry, I don´t get a new defeat event.
    Everyone else works as it should, as long I got the extra bar, I get the buffs from the skills.