We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

LotROstream to Showcase Housing April 26th

Hey there, this came up on the 12-hour anniversary livestream, so let's post it here and see what happens. There was huuuuuuge interest in people showing off their houses on the stream, and there has been some amazingly creative houses on display. However, there wasn't time to get to all of them, and I'm sure there were plenty of homes that didn't get nominated simply because the owners weren't online or aware of the stream and the spontaneous shift to showing off houses.

So, let's actually set aside some time to do that. I will be streaming for both Professor Corey and myself tomorrow (Friday the 26th) from 1pm to 6pm Eastern/server time. There's a possibility I may start at noon because +Cordovan will be making up his weekly DDO stream that he missed yesterday giving us our anniversary stream. Here's how it will play out:

• 1 - 2.30pm - Visiting houses on Landroval and Anor - this is Corey's timeslot and thus I need to focus on houses where his Mythgard kinship has their main presence.
    • 2.30 - 6pm - Visiting houses on any other servers.

For this, I currently have a character on every server other than Sirannon and Gwaihir, but I'll be happy to get someone through the starting instance on either if I get submissions for them. Otherwise, I can get there to check it out. Please note: I do not have fancy teleport abilities like +Cord, so there will be travel time involved. Also, I have no way to grant those fancy Best House in the Neighbourhood trophies that he was giving out on-stream. However, he said he'd look into finding a way to make it happen, but let's assume not for now. The focus is on showing off the amazing creativity of our housing community on the official channel.

That being said, how can you submit your house (either personal or kin or themed neighborhood) for inclusion in the stream tomorrow? Simply reply to this thread or send me (Druidsfire) a PM here, a Twitch whisper, or send me a tweet. Please include:

Server - Address - Neighborhood - Which housing area - Character name of owner - EU or NA timezone - Any neat bits you think I really need to check out just in case

Timezone is important because I want to make an effort to showcase EU players' houses at times more convenient for them to be there if they would like. You don't need to be present to show off your house - you can if you want to ensure I check out the really clever and cool stuff you're proud of and want people to see - but it needs to be open for me to do so. The more submissions I get, the more likely I'll extend the stream into the noon hour during +Cord's usual time.

Looking forward to seeing the awesome cleverness of our housing community.

Drood.
    What I do, I do in the name of peace.

Excellent.

PM set with additional information.

Spot for Landroval {US}

Home of Enyalien Veleriande. Hiril: Valainantiel {Leader} Me and my alts. Everything collected by myself.

The Address: Tol Falthui,Cristannon, Cape of Belfalas.

Video: {No need to watch the full version, only for sneak peak}

Yes, please!

Certhrendis's home (which I'm stupidly proud of) is located at 4 Fairwood Lane, Eryn Vrithon in the Falathlorn Homesteads on Gladden (NA, Pacific Daylight Time, personally). Her home very much represents her previous home in Eregion and her devotion to the Gwaith-i-Mirdain.

She is also the steward of the Wards of Lore's Library (not a kin house, FYI, but which I'm also stupidly proud of), found at 7 Bay Road, Parth Ithil in the Cape of Belfalas on Gladden (NA, Pacific Daylight Time, personally). The Wards of Lore's Library is quite extensive, and is of course open to all who seek knowledge - be warned, however, that the High Elves guarding the Library take a dim view of potential thieves, so Burglars are advised to practice their skills elsewhere. Once you're done perusing the Library, feel free to head outside and up the stairs to the left to relax in the Fountains Garden.

Hello!

Oakfen on the Landroval server,

I'd be happy to show off my house in Falathorn Homesteads Torn-En-Aduial neighborhood, 1 Twinfall Path.

Thanks!

Server: Landroval
    Address: 8 Long Street, Atwold, Bree-Homesteads

About me: I picked a lovely spot on top of the hill and next to the waterfall. I sometimes like to swim there when I am taking a break from my LOTR-journey.
    I have a wonderful home with nice outdoor and indoor decorations. I worked hard and would be happy to showcase it to you. I hope you get the chance to visit my house. My door is always open.
    I hope you have a wonderful day.

-Supermaster
    Last edited by duhwinninglol; Apr 26 2019 at 07:15 PM.

Hi,

House of Tarid
    Server: Belegaer / EU
    Address: Breeland / Bainburg / 2 High Road

Unfortunately, I can not be present at your streaming times, but feel yourself at home.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Taridoro; Apr 26 2019 at 02:08 AM.

Cheggra's House

Ye're welcome to come to my "House of doors". Server: Crickhollow,
    address: 1 Bay Rd, Neighborhood: Nen Gwilith, Housing area: Belfalas, Character name of owner: Cheggra (I'm Salvia on Anor and Wilwariel on Landy, but this is my most interesting house), EU or NA time zone: Eastern US, any neat bits: This is my house of Mordor doors. I made it as a harvest festival prank, and liked it enough to keep it. I once brought 2 level 20'somethings to Mordor through one of the doors. We had a blast greeting Gimli and Legolas and playing music. The secret pie vault is through one of those doors. *winks and grins mischievously*

I sent you my housing info via PM, but didn't know if you were going to go thru those. So going to put it here again.

Server: Landroval
    Address: 1 Windy Lane
    Neighborhood: Carglad
    Which housing area: Belfalas
    Character name of owner: Larnie
    NA timezone
    Any neat bits you think I really need to check out just in case: Set up like a home you'd live in more than just a display case. Have a monster room wth some scary heads, bedroom with my cat on a cushion at the foot of bed by the fire, Little turtle Nanu, lots of trees and fountains, some cows in the yard, and a mouse and cheese in the backroom that took me forever to setup to have him come out on one side of the mushroom pot, and to run back in around the other side of the mushroom pot lol!

Thank you kindly Druidsfire for yesterday's stream. I m convinced you made a lot of players cheerful and furthermore motivated the rest to decorate their homes. Premium housing is certainly of the greatest aspects even imagined and implemented in the modern era of Lord the Rings Online.

I admire your effort and dedication to visit every server while probably being almost overwhelmed by messages,requests and sheer volume of the text. It is not simple to stream for a very long time and remain focused. I always respect the passion and will to help and support others. I encourage more to show us their beloved homes and we could do similar event once per month or every 2 months. Consider me as well once I return to the team.I could create a character as well and circle around the realms.
    Last edited by Vanyaerunanethiel; Apr 27 2019 at 02:40 AM.

MORE HOUSING on LotROStream on 5/3

Because those fine folks at Gladden had SO many houses for me to check out, on top of all the other ones submitted and I discovered on other servers (cheers, d&codemilieu!), I will be repeating this next week on my regular show at 2.30 (ish) PM Eastern/server time on LotROstream on Friday 5/3. Basically, once Professor Corey is done with his Gryfflet stream, I'll go explore MOAR HOUSING, with an eye to checking out the stuff on Gladden first.

As before, I have no housing trophies to give out, but will follow up with +Cordovan's comment that he'd look into it. No promises or guarantees, I'm sorry, but I'll be happy to check out the houses to see how awesome they are.

Hope to see you there!

Quote Originally Posted by Druidsfire View Post
    Because those fine folks at Gladden had SO many houses for me to check out, on top of all the other ones submitted and I discovered on other servers (cheers, d&codemilieu!), I will be repeating this next week on my regular show at 2.30 (ish) PM Eastern/server time on LotROstream on Friday 5/3. Basically, once Professor Corey is done with his Gryfflet stream, I'll go explore MOAR HOUSING, with an eye to checking out the stuff on Gladden first.

As before, I have no housing trophies to give out, but will follow up with +Cordovan's comment that he'd look into it. No promises or guarantees, I'm sorry, but I'll be happy to check out the houses to see how awesome they are.

Hope to see you there!
    Could you post a link to all the housing livestreams you do here so we can go back and watch? Thank you!
    Btw, my character is Rhuangar on Brandywine and all of my house addresses are posted on D&Co's Share Your Home page.
    Rhuangar, hunter on Brandywine
    Rhudawg, warg on Brandywine

Laurelin server.

I'll have to remake the video, as I've changed some stuff since I recorded this, but until then here's my Befalas house.

Being a role player, this is ICly Pendecardiel's place.

I have a Falathlorn house too. It's Aurthiel's. It still needs tweaking though.

Laurelin Server.
    MUH SILMARILS!

Quote Originally Posted by symster View Post
    Could you post a link to all the housing livestreams you do here so we can go back and watch? Thank you!
    Btw, my character is Rhuangar on Brandywine and all of my house addresses are posted on D&Co's Share Your Home page.
    I visited most or all of your houses listed on D&Co's site, yep.

As for the video... https://www.twitch.tv/videos/416644446

(cheers, d&codemilieu!)
    And cheers to you

And everyone, don't forget that you can share you home with us here -> https://en.dcodumilieu.fr/share-visit-homes/

Have fun !
    D&Co du Milieu (English - French): Housing Magazine & database.
    LesBalladesDeYao: A big unexplored world.

My home(s) might not be the best, but they are mine

If you want to visit my private home on Gwaihir (2, High-Road, Cardale, Breeland-homestead [Mandraval]) and our kinship home (1, High-Road, Cardale, Breeland-homestead[Flammen von Udun]) you are welcome...

Prizes

Thanks to the generosity of +Cordovan, I was able to acquire 10 Best House in the Neighbourhood trophies (just like the ones he gave out on the anniversary livestream). Since I toured more than 10 houses, I had the very hard task of deciding the ten best last week. I know a couple of folks have already checked their in-game mail, but here is the list of the ten players to whom I gave a code that will award them a trophy for their efforts. As a reminder for something in the mail, since I'm not sure if the item binds to account or player, it's best to redeem the code in the store on the exact character you want the item on, just in case. If your name is here and you haven't checked that character's in-game mail since last week, go do it!

Crickhollow - Cheggra
    Crickhollow - Pontin
    Gladden - Nathrien
    Gladden - Elainos
    Gwaihir - Belgeriel
    Ithil - Deanaira
    Landroval - Valainantiel
    Landroval - Larnie
    Landroval - Eowydris
    Sirannon - Manhiks

Well done everyone who submitted their houses (or listed their places on d&co's site!)

Thanks Druidsfire and +Cordovan for the Best House in the Neighbourhood trophy! I surely didn't expect it.

Great event for the community I think, we need more things like this for everyone to take part in!

Thanks to the generosity of +Cordovan, I was able to acquire 10 Best House in the Neighbourhood trophies (just like the ones he gave out on the anniversary livestream). Since I toured more than 10 houses, I had the very hard task of deciding the ten best last week. I know a couple of folks have already checked their in-game mail, but here is the list of the ten players to whom I gave a code that will award them a trophy for their efforts. As a reminder for something in the mail, since I'm not sure if the item binds to account or player, it's best to redeem the code in the store on the exact character you want the item on, just in case. If your name is here and you haven't checked that character's in-game mail since last week, go do it!

Crickhollow - Cheggra
    Crickhollow - Pontin
    Gladden - Nathrien
    Gladden - Elainos
    Gwaihir - Belgeriel
    Ithil - Deanaira
    Landroval - Valainantiel
    Landroval - Larnie
    Landroval - Eowydris
    Sirannon - Manhiks

Well done everyone who submitted their houses (or listed their places on d&co's site!)

oh wow, thanks so much!!!! and grats to everyone else too!!

Crickhollow - Cheggra
    Crickhollow - Pontin
    Gladden - Nathrien
    Gladden - Elainos
    Gwaihir - Belgeriel
    Ithil - Deanaira
    Landroval - Valainantiel
    Landroval - Larnie
    Landroval - Eowydris
    Sirannon - Manhiks

I thank both of you ,Kindly. Twas a pleasant surprise to open up the mail and receive the Trophy. I can confirm it is Bound to account. Bound to Valainantiel's account. However the transfer is not possible between Legendary servers at the moment so players should be aware where to redeem the item exactly. Or US- EU ~ Vice versa. Tis a one time offer after all.

A mistake if you eventually log in to Ithil redeem the trophy and Alas unable to transfer the trophy to your original regular server , but I am sure sooner or later they will allow the transfters. Thank you again indeed I am sure it was not a simple decision to choose the right ones. I m not yet finished with my house, there is always something to re-design,change or add. I worked long to acquire so many items alone and I've seen rest of the houses with some truly genius and creative ideas, As a passionate house decorator my work is never done and I always keep coming back and attempt to make it more stylish. After all the change is refreshing.

*Raises a Mug*