We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Amennator View Post
    What part didn't you understand? I get it, everyone is ####, you're the best. If 75% of freeps are garbage why would you bother trying to fight them?

I'm not the best, far from it. I agree with everything he said.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimstborith View Post
    BA's traps are just fine, nothing to change here.

I've never used that plugin so feel free to correct my ignorance but are you complaining about 5.3k DPS in a thread where someone posted 250k+ DPS from a burg? Just checking.

That's not dps sadly, it's the average 7'046'000/1319. It brings the dps even lower to 2'300 or something, but you can't compare those numbers to the dps of the burg posted before, since the duration is 49 minutes, and i had no traps for each second of fight.

I am just proving a point that when two skills are doing more than half the dps of an hour of fight, those skills are way too high or the others are too low.

Or even better, the class is over-used because of these two skills.

Quote Originally Posted by DrRabbitfoot View Post
    You realize don't you that creeps played for 18 months dealing with 1-shotting burgs and hunters without even the option of having a chance to get heals? Right? And by playing, I mean creeps came out and played unlike the ridiculous freeps *still* sitting at the GV steps after all the changes to the current update that inarguably have them currently the stronger side.
    Of course he does , he’s just being petty and spiteful that after hundreds of his posts , as to how SSG should improve PVMP , not one got implemented . Not one .....

Sad really because I actually thought one , perhaps two , made sense . As for the rest , well , SSG didn’t care for them either .

Ultimately the same posts about improving pvmp will be made , time and time again , simply for them to be ignored .

Quote Originally Posted by DrRabbitfoot View Post
    You realize don't you that creeps played for 18 months dealing with 1-shotting burgs and hunters without even the option of having a chance to get heals? Right? And by playing, I mean creeps came out and played unlike the ridiculous freeps *still* sitting at the GV steps after all the changes to the current update that inarguably have them currently the stronger side.
    Yes, I know that, because I actually played creep almost exclusively throughout Mordor.

Quote Originally Posted by DickDastardly View Post
    Of course he does , he’s just being petty and spiteful that after hundreds of his posts , as to how SSG should improve PVMP , not one got implemented . Not one .....

Sad really because I actually thought one , perhaps two , made sense . As for the rest , well , SSG didn’t care for them either .

Ultimately the same posts about improving pvmp will be made , time and time again , simply for them to be ignored .
    I am not in the slightest bit spiteful about that, I post on the forums for my own amusement and came to terms with the fact that SSG do not care about what their community says a long time ago. It simply brings me great joy to see things like:
    Quote Originally Posted by DickDastardly View Post
    Maybe if you took off your own rose tinted ones you would be slightly more enlightened . Then again knowing your egotistical and elitist attitude , pigs might just fly too .
    Because firstly, rose tinted glasses is hardly an appropriate expression to use, and secondly, I'm being as objective as anyone can get here: BA snares are OP, and burglars were OP, but one does not justify the other. They are both bad. It's people like yourself, who desperately want "revenge" for lvl 115 times, that need to start assessing the situation objectively.
    Feailuve, Akabath, Failure - Evernight
    Also known as Giliodor

Quote Originally Posted by Maryam View Post
    If that were the case, then GV wouldn't still be camped more often than not by groups that 90% BAs with Defiler heals, instead it would be a rountine Grams camp consisting of your Hunts/RKs/Wardens/Bears.
    I play on Ark as well and have been sitting and partaking in the GV camp thinking to myself, they have the firepower and heals to push out and wipe us. Thats the case most of the time when I'm on and it's a GV camp. Group up, focus fire and you'll push the GV camp back to TR rez, I guarantee it. The only reason its a GV camp is because freeps are mentally beaten and creeps have almost always had to group to be effective. Now, its irrelevant so enjoy.

LOTRO PvMP has devolved to beating a dead horse.

same handfull of people with the same complaints ad nauseam.

the latest back and forth on the ark 1v1 forums was some of the best pvp yet and a laff riot to read

so i guess theres that

Mortem Tyrannis

Quote Originally Posted by Saruman_Of_Numbers View Post
    GV is being camped because 75% of the freep population is utterly and hopelessly incompetent at everything they do
    Most people play both sides, many play whichever is most OP atm. Amazing at how the same players who are your cowardly trash Freeps are brave competent Creeps.
    Arkenstone (formerly Landroval):
    Lizaveta, r13 Minstrel.

Eviliz Unseen, r11 Warg. Lizifer, r11 Defiler.

12 years in lotro, and the creeps 11 years qq all the time about changes.ok

so what? freeps dont have gear,dont have audacity. a geared freep can die from ba traps in 15 sec. really you qq about the burglar?what want?

ffs where is the SOA community and pvmp action. and of course the balance!

plz ssg give more 200k morale to creeps so geared burgs cant kill them fast. because a ungeared burg who cant pve to take gear cant kill 0 rank ba who buy the snare

next class revamp=captain.
    Krom Of Laurelin. Kromiel Rank 13

I'm super excited that the ###### burgs that couldnt kill me 3 days ago can solo kill me now. Thanks @vastin for buffing burgs and not compensating creeps, again.
    "You can't have your Kate and Eat her too!"

Katelia Rk 11 Lm, Peppermintt Rk 12 Warg, Katetastrophe Rk 12 WL, Kateaclysm Rk 14 defiler

Quote Originally Posted by Kate00 View Post
    I'm super excited that the ###### burgs that couldnt kill me 3 days ago can solo kill me now. Thanks @vastin for buffing burgs and not compensating creeps, again.

Probably but, more in 1 skill ... the burglar has the same dps as the hunter now.
    Without the snares lol, the blackarrow can easily kill solo, the warg can easily kill solo and the spider can easily kill solo, so why not the burglar ?
    It's really selfish !

Quote Originally Posted by Magnumum View Post
    Probably but, more in 1 skill ... the burglar has the same dps as the hunter now.
    Without the snares lol, the blackarrow can easily kill solo, the warg can easily kill solo and the spider can easily kill solo, so why not the burglar ?
    It's really selfish !
    One, not all burgs are equal and I don’t want to make generalizations. BUT... Many burgs do have more DPS than hunters of the same caliber (qualitatively speaking) and some are vastly inferior of course. The issue I’ve noticed is the survivability of most burgs has sky rocketed. They are walking around with 200k of hidden morale when they have 150k upfront morale for a grand total of 350k+ morale. Then, they also have multiple HIPs for more “survivability”. This coupled with their new more upfront DPS which is easily on par with hunters that average 120-175k morale with very few heals. If you want a better comparison of a “tanky” DPS class let’s look at how they compare to a redline warden with a single 50% heal (depending on cd possibly used twice), small HOT self heals and average DPS with most of it not upfront damage. I would say currently Burgs outpace all other medium armor dps classes with the combination of survivability and damage. I would like to see more of a trade off inversely proportional dps and tankiness... but this is SSG we’re talking about who made Beornings the ridiculous garbage that they are currently.
    ~ Anaxander R9 Warden, Karukh R12 Warg ~ Formerly of Elendilmir

There's some good arguments in this thread from both sides, well worth the read. I recall a year or so ago some reasonable nerfs were proposed by the devs to be made to wargs who can one shot most soloing freep classes with 'stun dps stun dps stun die' before they can react. The 'creepcry' at the proposed nerfs was so great the nerfs were canceled. From this freep's perspective, the burg buffs are the creeps just deserts for crying crocodile tears to keep op wargs. And in the grand scheme of things I'm cool with both wargs and burgs keeping a little OP love. Both wargs and burgs if they can get in there for a solo or isolated opponent, it's gonna be devastating if not fatal. Once their stealth is popped by a group, if they can't hips quick, they might be toast. Fun cat and mouse game, with the cat and mice switching roles depending on the numbers and stealth detection. Or like destroyers hunting subs at out at sea. See ya out in the moors, and I'll drink plenty of liquids so my freep tears can be a flowin mightily
    other favorite middle-earth games: The One Ring RPG by Cubicle 7; LotR: The Card Game by FFG; Hobbit/LotR Strategy Battle Game by GW

How do I say this clearly so all creeps understand....
    Freeps with raid gear = The freep you are complaining about
    Freep without raid gear = Utter garbage
    If a freep does not have raid gear they get demolished in the moors which is why you don't see them leaving steps because majority of them have no gear.
    Estarossa, Rank 15 rune-keeper, Ark

Quote Originally Posted by sahanto View Post
    How do I say this clearly so all creeps understand....
    Freeps with raid gear = The freep you are complaining about
    Freep without raid gear = Utter garbage
    If a freep does not have raid gear they get demolished in the moors which is why you don't see them leaving steps because majority of them have no gear.
    this is incorrect.

Freeps without raid gear can still be threatening if they know how to play their class and are not utterly incompetent shuffle cowards.

There have been numerous creeps that have begun playing freepside over the past update and demonstrated that.

Quote Originally Posted by Maryam View Post
    Most people play both sides, many play whichever is most OP atm. Amazing at how the same players who are your cowardly trash Freeps are brave competent Creeps.

Most people don't play both sides in a major way, and the majority of those that do are part of the 25% of non-trash freeps.

This isn't to say that creepside doesn't have its own band of incompetent shuffle trash... its just that it only comprises maybe 40-50% of the creep population, versus 75-80% of the freep population.

And certainly creepside is more willing to group up and fight back than freepside, even against the odds facing superior numbers. Even the trashlings fight back.
    The Black Appendage of Sauron

Quote Originally Posted by Saruman_Of_Numbers View Post
    this is incorrect.

Freeps without raid gear can still be threatening if they know how to play their class and are not utterly incompetent shuffle cowards.

There have been numerous creeps that have begun playing freepside over the past update and demonstrated that.
    Exactly how have they demonstrated that? xD Those freeps haven't been doing so well in the group vs group scene, and you should know that since you know who is involved in that scene. Some of them do well in 1v1s against random people I'll give you that

P.S Most people have Ilevel 372 gear, the freeps you are referring to have 376-378
    Estarossa, Rank 15 rune-keeper, Ark

Quote Originally Posted by sahanto View Post
    Exactly how have they demonstrated that? xD Those freeps haven't been doing so well in the group vs group scene
    They have been doing fine in the 6v6 scene in the sense that they can and have won, even without T3 gear.

Back in December, before anvil was even released, a 6 man froup with one healer beat an "elite" 6 man croup in 6v6 multiple times

Back in December, 6 man froups won fights against 12 man craids.

Quote Originally Posted by Kate00 View Post
    [04/26 12:44:13 PM] [OOC] Rastlyn: 'what buff? with what I can tell, the same creeps I kill today where the same ones I killed two weeks ago?'

The most special burglar in the game

Quote Originally Posted by xxSniperxx View Post
    [04/26 12:44:13 PM] [OOC] Rastlyn: 'what buff? with what I can tell, the same creeps I kill today where the same ones I killed two weeks ago?'

The most special burglar in the game

C'est un sujet personnel , un gm va le supprimer sans rien comprendre ... alala Sniper ^^

Quote Originally Posted by AaronIU View Post
    One, not all burgs are equal and I don’t want to make generalizations. BUT... Many burgs do have more DPS than hunters of the same caliber (qualitatively speaking) and some are vastly inferior of course. The issue I’ve noticed is the survivability of most burgs has sky rocketed. They are walking around with 200k of hidden morale when they have 150k upfront morale for a grand total of 350k+ morale. Then, they also have multiple HIPs for more “survivability”. This coupled with their new more upfront DPS which is easily on par with hunters that average 120-175k morale with very few heals. If you want a better comparison of a “tanky” DPS class let’s look at how they compare to a redline warden with a single 50% heal (depending on cd possibly used twice), small HOT self heals and average DPS with most of it not upfront damage. I would say currently Burgs outpace all other medium armor dps classes with the combination of survivability and damage. I would like to see more of a trade off inversely proportional dps and tankiness... but this is SSG we’re talking about who made Beornings the ridiculous garbage that they are currently.
    The creeps play zerg on Evernight and Arkenstone, YES the burglar needs survival ... it is tracked 50 times.

P.S: Merci Vastin , good work !
    Last edited by Magnumum; Apr 27 2019 at 08:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnumum View Post
    The creeps play zerg on Evernight and Arkenstone, YES the burglar needs survival ... it is tracked 50 times.

P.S: Merci Vastin , good work !

Wargs getting tracked 50 times aswell but they not getting buff !!

The reason 5k DPS from steadfast is that's hitting a 120 dummy with 35% mitigations most freeps who don't/cant raid have like 13% orc craft mits even whtn they try maybe 20% because they cannot gear for it. and steadfast from a ba using 3x mastery will do like 351k per tick on a target with 100-150k morale is vicious

sad truth is even with steadfast and traps most ba's simply die in a 1v1 , fix the tree kiting threw walls and nerf traps by 30% would be fine.

The thing if ofc freeps can have manpower to push out gv but whats point half time creeps will run at the second of freeps pushing all way back into lug then pong them back to gv cause freeps will run moment see a creep charging.

Idk abt other servers but evernights been more grams side camp lately and all the brave fotm ba's have disappeared its all very interesting with new shiny faces poping up

Quote Originally Posted by mikkye View Post
    steadfast from a ba using 3x mastery will do like 351k per tick on a target with 100-150k morale is vicious

ummmm....what?

Quote Originally Posted by mikkye View Post
    The reason 5k DPS from steadfast is that's hitting a 120 dummy with 35% mitigations most freeps who don't/cant raid have like 13% orc craft mits even whtn they try maybe 20% because they cannot gear for it. and steadfast from a ba using 3x mastery will do like 351k per tick on a target with 100-150k morale is vicious

sad truth is even with steadfast and traps most ba's simply die in a 1v1 , fix the tree kiting threw walls and nerf traps by 30% would be fine.

The thing if ofc freeps can have manpower to push out gv but whats point half time creeps will run at the second of freeps pushing all way back into lug then pong them back to gv cause freeps will run moment see a creep charging.

Idk abt other servers but evernights been more grams side camp lately and all the brave fotm ba's have disappeared its all very interesting with new shiny faces poping up

1 About Ba damage ... man you seriously need to start taking your meds or log ba and try to do 351k Barrage on ANY target.
    2 Gramms camp on evernight ? Probably cause freeps don't want to fight when creeps play, sitting in gv and wait till we gone so you can camp some hopeless ungroupped freevers.
    3 Do you really think creeps are max mits/dps ? We got 12 slots for everything.

1. SSG makes more changes that bust PvP

2. Freep mains try and justify their OP stuff because BAs OP

3. Creep mains defending BAs because Freeps OP

I see that all is still well in the LOTRO universe. Keep up the good work, my friends!
    ~Rank 11 Loremaster, Arkenstone~

~Rank 13 Warg, Arkenstone~

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast