We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Magnumum View Post
    Blah blah blah
    Do you ever say interesting things, or you just spend your time spouting that bunk?
    Last edited by Yuzuriha_EN; Jun 13 2019 at 11:37 PM.
    Farruquita (R13 Blackarrow) - Isabelpantoja (R12 Warg) - Laprimaderiesgo (R10 Reaver) - Exxuverancia (R10 Defiler) - Shakirah (R10 Warleader) - Sthlysia (R8 Spider) [Creep status: Ultra casual] | Yuzuriha (R10 Guardian) - Fresita (R7 Burglar) [Freep status: Retired since 2011] | LotRO since March 30, 2007 - Game's Founders Club

By the way, with all of the whining about burgs, it gets lost that other freep classes are a little ridiculous too. Champs riding around unmolested daring creeps to try them, a LM hit me with a 250k lightning storm yesterday with no insult to injury bonus (shut up Equinoxxe, I have 3 tact mits), bears being bears, yellow line hunters resurfacing, etc.

I love it because they are all finally leaving the steps, 1-shots and backdoors. I don't mind being blown up from time to time as long as there's action. Go freeps!
    Team Milt.

6 years without any legit development work and people are still making these threads. If you don't like PvMP right now, you can come back after the next update and see how the dice rolls. That's how it has been for the past 6 years and I'd be really surprised if they managed to balance the moors anytime soon. Hell, the current situation in the moors can't even be balanced. How are they gonna balance creeps vs freeps with t3 gear/gold essences and freeps with quest gear at the same time? *Cough*pvp gear*cough* Creeps have been balanced somewhere between these 2 kinds of freeps ever since pvp gear became obsolete. That's why you see freeps whining at the start of a new update and creeps whining a couple of months later. but anyway let's continue the cycle and do this whole rollercoaster of threads all over again when U25 goes live sometime in the future.

Mulatic
    R13 Reaver
    Arkenstone
    Last edited by galrodan; May 13 2019 at 01:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by galrodan View Post
    6 years without any legit development work and people are still making these threads. If you don't like PvMP right now, you can come back after the next update and see how the dice rolls. That's how it has been for the past 6 years and I'd be really surprised if they managed to balance the moors anytime soon. Hell, the current situation in the moors can't even be balanced. How are they gonna balance creeps vs freeps with t3 gear/gold essences and freeps with quest gear at the same time? *Cough*pvp gear*cough* Creeps have been balanced somewhere between these 2 kinds of freeps ever since pvp gear became obsolete. That's why you see freeps whining at the start of a new update and creeps whining a couple of months later. but anyway let's continue the cycle and do this whole rollercoaster of threads all over again when U25 goes live sometime in the future.

Mulatic
    R13 Reaver
    Arkenstone
    Tbh the silver lining of when pvp is at its worst is that we get the funny videos from you. The update 22 PvMP experience is the best lotro video I've ever watched I think

(Retired... Maybe un-retired?) Arkenstone: Immanitas R12 Burg, Gorbat R12 Reaver, Sueahpro R11 Mini, Falsified R9 RK, -The Blood Hand
    Crickhollow: Orphluk R9 Warg, Orphelun-1 R8 RK. -The Blood Hand.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5