We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

A few question about PvMP

Hail, everyone.

I just read that Freeps side is only open for VIPs, or limited time access to area can be bought from Lotro Store. Understood that none of them is eligible to me. So, after thinking a bit I have some questions:

- Is commendation account bound?
    - Can I spend my commendation on Freeps side even if I earn them on Creeps side?
    - Is playing Reaver fun? (I am a student at all!)

Thanks for your attention

Sincerely, Merloin.

Commendations are account shared on the server you earned them.
    Because they are shared, you can spend them on any Freep or Creep you have on that server.
    That's a matter of personal opinion.
    6 hours of freep time requires 20 Mithril Coins. Those are rare drops from the hobbit gifts/lootboxes. You can earn Lotro points from deeds and use those to buy coins in the store. You can also buy the small pack and use the points from there to get coins, too; or buy a VIP code in the Market, if you do not want to have a recurringly billed subscription.
    "No sadder words of tongue or pen are the words: 'Might have been'." -- John Greenleaf Whittier
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda
    On planet Earth, there is a try.
    Indeed, in a world and life full of change, the only constant is human nature (A is A, after all :P).
    We old vets need to keep in mind those who come after us.

Quote Originally Posted by cdq1958 View Post
    Commendations are account shared on the server you earned them.
    Because they are shared, you can spend them on any Freep or Creep you have on that server.
    That's a matter of personal opinion.
    6 hours of freep time requires 20 Mithril Coins. Those are rare drops from the hobbit gifts/lootboxes. You can earn Lotro points from deeds and use those to buy coins in the store. You can also buy the small pack and use the points from there to get coins, too; or buy a VIP code in the Market, if you do not want to have a recurringly billed subscription.
    Thank you very much! Yes, I know LP gaining and etc, only problem was Commendation which is solved with your answer.
    “If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold,
    it would be a merrier world.”

Only issue is, if you can’t enter the Ettenmoors then you can’t spend them on your freep, as the commendation vendors are there, so you would have to gain entrance somehow...
    “...and he lived happily ever after, to the end of his days”

or you could creep and earn commendations and spend them on your freep

Mortem Tyrannis

Quote Originally Posted by subadar View Post
    or you could creep and earn commendations and spend them on your freep

You can't spend it if you can't enter the moors. And you not enter if you not VIP.