We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Screenshot Contest?

How do I submit a screenshot so that there is a chance the lotro beacon will feature it?
    Is there a specific place that I need to post the screenshot for them to notice?

Help please, much appreciated!

You can email it to LOTRO@standingstonegames.com but I think posting on Twitter is an option as well.

Really? So there is not a submission form or a special thread dedicated to screenshots that they choose from?

No. For the Beacon, it's more of us finding cool screenshots across social media and those submitted to us for consideration.
    Community Manager, Lord of the Rings Online
    Follow LOTRO on: Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest - Twitch - YouTube
    Find Cordovan on: Twitter Instagram
    Support: help.standingstonegames.com
    coolcool

Oh! That's pretty cool Thanks for answering my question~

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    No. For the Beacon, it's more of us finding cool screenshots across social media and those submitted to us for consideration.
    Thank you! I wanted to know that too! I've been wondering that for a LONG time (months? over a year?) and thought maybe to look in the forums.

Thanks, Cord!
    . Former Leader of Divine Inspiraton and Flame Imperishable on Elendilmir. Member of Soldiers of the Third Age on Nimrodel. With server contraction, I now reside with Away Shall Fade on Landroval.

The Lotro beacon is nice and players send in some pretty nice screenshots (I have as well) also They used to a screenshot contest years ago, I remember once along with 4 others we won 1500 LP for anniversary screenshot.
    Pontin Level 120 Hobbit Burglar Leader of Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server.
    Alts: Legoan Elf Hunter, Belladonea Hobbit Minstrel, Unnari Dwarf Guardian, Jorunn Man Captain, Sallyberry Hobbit Warden. Maradoc Hobbit Hunter. Laurelin Server, Edwell Man Hunter.

Here's a guide to making ABC files and my Screenshots of Middle-Earth. Also can follow me on Twitter for Adventures in Middle Earth and more!

I wanted to make sure I added, though, that it's totally fine to email in a submission to lotro@standingstonegames.com. It's just not a formal submission process.
    Community Manager, Lord of the Rings Online
    Follow LOTRO on: Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest - Twitch - YouTube
    Find Cordovan on: Twitter Instagram
    Support: help.standingstonegames.com
    coolcool

Quote Originally Posted by Pontin_Finnberry View Post
    The Lotro beacon is nice and players send in some pretty nice screenshots (I have as well) also They used to a screenshot contest years ago, I remember once along with 4 others we won 1500 LP for anniversary screenshot.
    That's probably the same contest where I won my forum title.