We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

no doubt

Shire by the river, with a big pipe and a bag of pipe weed.

What is the most ideal spring vacation spot in Middle-earth?

Anywhere in Mordor.

Most Ideal Spring Vacay...

Rivendell

Quote Originally Posted by OliveYew View Post
    "What is the most ideal spring vacation spot in Middle-earth?
    There is a tree-topped hill in Bree-land, overlooking the 3 lakes behind Thornley's Farm. It's up the hill from the westernmost lake, on the way west if you're going to find Svalfang the giant who stole the hobbit's lunch. If you've gone over the river past Standing Stone island, you've gone too far. You have to turn back east by southeast up the hill behind you instead of going down to the river to cross over it on the way to Svalfang.

Up on that hill are sparse trees, plenty of shade, and lots of quiet--save the birds chirping and the bees buzzing. Great place for a picnic when the sun shining and there's not a cloud in the sky. It's a perfect spot; quiet, out and about from the hustle and bustle of Bree-land. At the edge of the hill you can look down on the whole Breeland valley north of Bree. The lakes are fantastically beautiful, even breathtaking. It makes you just want to sit down and enjoy the world around you.

The picture is perfect, the sounds are perfect, the timing is perfect...for an ideal spring vacation spot in Middle Earth. /sigh /restful /peace

.....Zzzzzzzzz.........
    . Former Leader of Divine Inspiraton and Flame Imperishable on Elendilmir. Member of Soldiers of the Third Age on Nimrodel. With server contraction, I now reside with Away Shall Fade on Landroval.

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to reply to this post, we will pick a winner next Thursday afternoon.

Happy Weekend!!!

I would have said The Shire, Falathlorn or Lothlorien; but North Ithilien is so nice... Near any of the 107 waterfalls, under a myrtle... <3

Greetings!

Great read!

Cool Because Sylvester is soft, Oliver likes belly rubs, Horatio purrs, & Wink knows I'll bring him a treat.

The Cat Lady's House in Bree. Because there are CATS. 'nough said.

Ahh the Shire in spring time.

The Redhorn Pass, no question about it. As the spring chases the snow drifts up the mountain all those shinies dropped by adventurers become visible.

Although I am an elf from Rivendell, I am pretty sure Shire is much more better place to rest in game.
    “If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold,
    it would be a merrier world.”

I would visit the Evendim lake anyday

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to reply to this post, we will pick a winner next Thursday afternoon.

The Shire.. it's so. Pretty and so full of life. I have and always will want to live out my days in the Shire. Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the holiday!!

My ideal spring vacation would be among the rolling green hills of the Shore or under the golden canopy of Lothlorien. Both places just seem as if they would burst with beauty during the spring. Loving getting back into this game by the way. My wife and I met playing this game back when it first became free to play.

By the way.... The lovely Freakyducky is said wife.

By the pond in Bywater

I don't see how you could vacation anywhere except the Last Homely House. It has a little bit of something for everyone, after all!

There is no spring vacation in Middle Earth.

get even more xp !

Spring Break!

This year spring break will be in Belfalas. Since the fourth age is upon us it is time to return home and celebrate in style with hobbit weed, dwarven ale and elvish food. Dancing and celebrating all along the beaches and throughout the islands.

This brings to mind many spring breaks once upon a time in the real world. Boney M's song "Gotta Go Home" figures prominently in my mind.

Headin' for the islands
    We're ready man and packed to go
    When we hit those islands
    There's gonna be a big hello
    Diggin' all the sunshine
    It's easy not to say goodbye

Walkin' down the beaches
    Tomorrow mornin' we'll be there
    Golden sandy beaches
    Say, I can smell the breezy air
    One more celebration
    And then we're ready for goodbye
    Bye, Bye,Bye

(no copyright infringement intended)

What is the most ideal spring vacation spot in Middle-earth?"

I think it's the festival garden or Lothlorien. I love these places!

What is the most ideal spring vacation spot in Middle-earth?

The fishing hole in enedwaith:

Far away from women so it'll be quiet;
    Relaxing scenery because there are no monsters or spooky ghosts;
    And you get the oportunity to fish as you please.

Evendim Lake!

Crown of the Colossus in Everswim
    The view is fantastic, but you can see there is much yet to do.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast