We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Lightbulb [FESTIVAL] Harvestmath Costume Suggestions

Greetings good folk of the lotro community!

I'm very fond of autumn and everything about it. Hence the Harvestmath Festival in lotro is my favourite festival in the game. The addition of trick or treat costumes purchasable with mithril coins last year was marvelous and I'm hoping for the developers to add more costumes with the next installment.

My number 1 suggestion: An oath-breaker costume

I always liked the look of the ones you encounter in the Paths of the Dead (Ruthless Dead) and they would make for a perfect Harvestmath costume. I recall playing one during a session play in Western Gondor and I just loved walking around like a ghost.

I happily invite others to post their costume suggestions below for the upcoming Harvestmath festival!

Kind regards

i like outfits but i dont like halloween or anything like this .........
    i would suggest a big update to the pirate outfits n the Tale of the Shipwrecked Mariners,
    more race themed outfits, (not those Elves, i was never fond of them anyway n we have more than enough to be used by the halflings),
    Rohirim themed, Minas Tirith themed, Esgaroth themed, Dale themed, Erebor themed!
    what i mean is: there r several NPC with great outfits in game but not for us!
    the skins are already there, let us use them! you r making new outfits all the time is it so hard to let us use what already exist?
    you introdused, not long ago, the outfit of the dale lands guards! that was great! what i understand is that everything is there ready to be used!
    what i dont understand is why you need to creat new outfits(ok they r welcomed), but not use what is already there?!?!?...........
    i strongly suggest dwarf erebor guards outfit, minas tirith royal tower guard outfit, we already having Dol Amroth n it is awesome tks a lot!(i only dont like the heavy shoulders...)
    lotr enthousiast since 1996, 12 years lotro player, lifetimer, Loyal member of the Spartans Kinship, now in Evernight imigrants from Eldar