We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Class deeds not resetting?

Yesterday I logged out well before the 3am EST server reset. I had maxed out for the day a couple of the class deeds on my Beorning. Logged back in today and the two deeds are still showing the yellow progress bar telling me that no further progress can be made today. I tried making some Honey cakes but no progrees on the deed was recorded. Shouldn't the progress for the day have reset?
    “And some things that should not have been forgotten were lost. History became legend. Legend became myth. And for two and a half thousand years, the ring passed out of all knowledge.”
    ? J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings

Quote Originally Posted by Elflord410 View Post
    Yesterday I logged out well before the 3am EST server reset. I had maxed out for the day a couple of the class deeds on my Beorning. Logged back in today and the two deeds are still showing the yellow progress bar telling me that no further progress can be made today. I tried making some Honey cakes but no progrees on the deed was recorded. Shouldn't the progress for the day have reset?
    check again the recipe you ll see there is a cd timer showing how much time is left to re do it
    the changing of the day does not affect the cd time of the recipes
    if it has a 24h cd that means you need 24h to pass before being availiable again
    now about the class deeds as far as i know they should had reset if you logged before the 3am EST server reset.
    maybe ask a GM? if i recal class skill deeds are having a timer too not very sure tho.........
    lotr enthousiast since 1996, 12 years lotro player, lifetimer, Loyal member of the Spartans Kinship, now in Evernight imigrants from Eldar

Quote Originally Posted by Valakircka View Post
    check again the recipe you ll see there is a cd timer showing how much time is left to re do it
    Making Honey Cakes is a Beorning Trait gained by killing Goblins - https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Bak...eorning_Trait) - it has a 5 second cool-down.

Not sure about the time you logged back in, but the daily class deeds reset time is different from the server reset time, approximately 3 hours before, from my observation.
    105 Hunter, Lore Master, Beorning

From wiki: When the limit is reached, the deed's progress bar in Deed Log becomes bright-yellow. The limit is reset at 00:00 Server Time

So as previous poster noted, 3 hours before server reset.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeroniel View Post
    From wiki: When the limit is reached, the deed's progress bar in Deed Log becomes bright-yellow. The limit is reset at 00:00 Server Time

So as previous poster noted, 3 hours before server reset.
    OK, thanks. This makes sense then, I hit the daily limits after midnight and then logged in before midnight so they had not reset yet.
    “And some things that should not have been forgotten were lost. History became legend. Legend became myth. And for two and a half thousand years, the ring passed out of all knowledge.”
    ? J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings