We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Formengil View Post
    If your native client is fully patched, you can move or copy all the .dat and .datx files and the 'raw' directory from LotroLauncher.app/Contents/Resources/lotroclient.app/Contents/Resources into LOTRO.app/Contents/Resources/wineprefix/drive_c/Program Files (x86)/StandingStoneGames/The Lord of the Rings Online and the wine-wrapped one should skip downloading them.
    OK, thanks for this! Trying it now...

Quote Originally Posted by Aeroniel View Post
    Doh! yes!

Is there a key that operates as Cmd for macs on the new client? That's something that would also be useful, such as copy/pasting in chat.
    That's done with Ctrl, the same as it would be on Windows.

Quote Originally Posted by Anaxapart View Post
    OK, I have successfully dowloaded the new client, plus Wine. Do I now also need to download the entire game all over again (as the client started doing)? Because that will take days...
    It took me an hour and a half. Seriously. I'm not sure I'd bother trying to copy over files from the other client.

I'd love to know how to copy over my key mappings and stuff, though....
    On Crickhollow: Wenslydale (Hobbit Burglar), Leolwyn (Woman Hunter)
    On Anor, Victory's Secret: Ardith Exhibitionaire (Woman Captain)
    Feel the Breeze! Naked Aventuring: http://www.lotro.com/forums/showthre...endary-servers

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3