We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

21st Hall Stable Master bug or what?

On the Stable Masters panel in Collections, there are connections listed for Inner Caras Galadhon to 21st Hall and 21st Hall to Inner Caras Galadhon, but the 21st Hall Stable Master doesn't offer this to all my characters. It's not yellowed out as in unavailable, it's missing completely. Why would this be?

Quote Originally Posted by Nzin View Post
    On the Stable Masters panel in Collections, there are connections listed for Inner Caras Galadhon to 21st Hall and 21st Hall to Inner Caras Galadhon, but the 21st Hall Stable Master doesn't offer this to all my characters. It's not yellowed out as in unavailable, it's missing completely. Why would this be?
    https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/The_Twenty-first_Hall

lotro wiki says you must complete quest: The Paths of Caras Galadhon
    I think you have to be friend with the Galadhrim, but I can't remember

Quote Originally Posted by oldsneakers View Post
    https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/The_Twenty-first_Hall

lotro wiki says you must complete quest: The Paths of Caras Galadhon
    I think you have to be friend with the Galadhrim, but I can't remember
    You earn Friend status with the Galadhrim, then you speak to the guard outside Caras Galadhon gate to pick up, and hand in the quest.

So any high elf who uses a racial port to get into CG, won't be able to use the stable inside (unless of course they wish to pay with Mithril, which overrides the rep mechanic).
    Treat others as you do your best pictures, and place them in their best light.

Usually an unavailable route is yellowed out, not missing completely. On my characters that have already done the quest, the oh so helpful tooltip does explain (after the fact) that you must do the quest first. I guess reputation locked routes must be treated differently from level locked, though I don't actually see why that should be.