We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

So My servers are closed?

NVM, I'm a moron. Disregard this title. Couldn't figure out how to delete the message.
    Last edited by amarad10; Apr 14 2019 at 07:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by amarad10 View Post
    NVM, I'm a moron. Disregard this title. Couldn't figure out how to delete the message.
    Dont worry, we all make mistakes. I remember putting in a ticket because my characters had disappeared - they hadnt, the default server had popped to the top after an update, and I hadnt noticed.

No problem, we all do dumb stuff. I'll never forget the day (back in Asheron's Call, 2000 or so) when I accidentally dragged-and-dropped my best orb (magical item) onto a vendor NPC, destroying it on the spot, when I had meant to get rid of something else.

But to delete a post you made, down at the bottom of your post there's a button "Edit Post", and once you get into editor mode, there's an option to delete it.
    Eruanne - Shards of Narsil-1 - Elendilmir -> Arkenstone
    www.kithrup.com/~djheydt/

Thumbs up

...NVM, I'm a moron...
    Eheh! Welcome to the club. It's not a very exclusive club though. Alot of us from human-kind in it, he he he !!!

LOL, we're all moronic sometimes, anybody that isn't is a liar. Reminds me of the time a few years ago I was nerd raging because my hunter could not bind with a campfire. I was grumbling about the game being full of bugs, when I noticed I was not logged on my hunter, but someone else.....

So yeah, don't feel bad!
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
    Continuing the never ending battle to keep Lobelia Sackville-Baggins in check