We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Aria of the Valar 120

kinda gonna stealth this in and hope no one but the kindly shop keeper reads!

Please can we get a Aria of the Valar 120!

Shhh dont tell anyone!

Hell NO!

I dont care if it goes to 105 or 120. The only thing i would ask for is 2 scrolls that max out the legacies on the 1st LI its used on and 2 crystals that max out the 1st LI its used on
    I dont buy any arias simply because of the huge grind wall the devs think we like to have.

Ps: i would actually consider buying arias if they had these.

Pss: devs probably won add items like these cause the sell them in the store.

Psss: no1 likes grind walls.

Pssss: you currently need 546 scrolls and 62 crystals to have a max lvl LI.

It would be good if AoV only worked if you already have another character past that level. So you can’t just jump in as a new player and go straight to level cap. If you have already played to 120 and don’t want to repeat everything, then it would make sense. I might consider buying one once I’ve reached cap, but not before.

I like the idea about the level boost including an LI. Even if it took you part of the way there it would help, especially if you’ve done the whole grind on another character already.
    “...and he lived happily ever after, to the end of his days”

More important is that you´ve everything viished after an aria, as traitpoints, virtues and so on (compared to this are doing 15 level is a joke, max 5h wargpens and fiished). It´s ridiculuos that we need to make half the work nonetheless. After an Aria we must have an endcontent ( at least t1) ready char this we can expect for the tp we spend.

to be fair to myself, I have played since day one and have 11 alts I got 7 to 100 the old fashioned way, unfortunately had to take a 2 year break for personal reasons. I'm now back and got 4 to 120, but the thought of doing my burg and guardian fills me with slow paced dread, more so as their LIs suck, but I like to craft and as they are obsessed with rep and level gating recipe's I want to cheat those two to 120. just being lazy I know!

but yes if they added LI stuff to the Valar would be amazing, well for those of us with more money than time! (and SSG bank account of course)

but totally get everyone's anti views too, 3 years ago would never of dreamed of even buying points! but times change.

Relax, they will probably make a new aria of valar that goes up to 120 with the new expantion of Minas Morgul when the level cap will probably increase to 130 . The point of the insta level up increase is to help players to play the latest end game content faster.
    Argohald 120 Champion(main), Phokalin 120 Guardian, Helectra 105 Warden Aegean eagles kinship in Evernight
    Aleziana 105 Lore master, Ellinas 100 Guardian, Armonia 65 Captain in Landroval

Quote Originally Posted by Aleziana View Post
    Relax, they will probably make a new aria of valar that goes up to 120 with the new expantion of Minas Morgul when the level cap will probably increase to 130 . The point of the insta level up increase is to help players to play the latest end game content faster.
    Hopefully this never happens. No level increase is needed nor has it been ask for. Level increases at this point wont make the game anymore fun. The playerbase is at an all time low at this moment. I don't see this game being to afford anymore losses in population. If in the event, another level increase occurs. With no changes to the ILI grind. "I'll be" relaxing somewhere else.
    Last edited by sapienze; Apr 15 2019 at 12:55 PM.
    Università degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza" Sapienza University of Rome

Graduate PhD con lode Scienze della Politica

Quote Originally Posted by sapienze View Post
    Hopefully this never happens. No level increase is needed nor has it been ask for. Level increases at this point wont make the game anymore fun. The playerbase is at an all time low at this moment. I don't see this game being to afford anymore losses in population. If in the event, another level increase occurs. With no changes to the ILI grind. "I'll be" relaxing somewhere else.
    A level up must come, or what do you want to do, stay capped until the end of the days?

Quote Originally Posted by Freanix View Post
    to be fair to myself, I have played since day one and have 11 alts I got 7 to 100 the old fashioned way, unfortunately had to take a 2 year break for personal reasons. I'm now back and got 4 to 120, but the thought of doing my burg and guardian fills me with slow paced dread, more so as their LIs suck, but I like to craft and as they are obsessed with rep and level gating recipe's I want to cheat those two to 120. just being lazy I know!

but yes if they added LI stuff to the Valar would be amazing, well for those of us with more money than time! (and SSG bank account of course)

but totally get everyone's anti views too, 3 years ago would never of dreamed of even buying points! but times change.
    You’re exactly the kind of person who should be using it

We had players buying Mordor and using the 105 valar item with little clue of how much was involved to make the character viable. If you put it in the hands of a moron who never learnt to play then you just cause conflict when they try to join groups and have them call for easier landscape. The gun lobby want to sell guns to the cretins to make more money.

I think these dreadful items should only be available to buy once you have another at cap with sufficient demonstration of progression: LIs maxed, cap on at least the 5 selected virtues and a near or cap on promotion points. If they are no where close then they are unlikely to have the competence to do the necessary or even contemplate buying there way out of the hole that valaring has put them in so selling these items just brings the game down.

I'd actually go further and prevent passage through all the old caps by setting a gear/competence challenge for them to progress on. So many have just drifted through the game without needing to even read their skill tooltips to get by and arrived in Mordor clueless. Worse still the thousands of hours of streaming that's gone on with SSG's connivance promoting this as a game for the inept.
    Treat others as you do your best pictures, and place them under a spot light

Quote Originally Posted by Mukor View Post
    A level up must come
    Why?
    Università degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza" Sapienza University of Rome

Graduate PhD con lode Scienze della Politica

No level increase is needed nor has it been ask for. Level increases at this point wont make the game anymore fun.
    I ask for level increases for every update. I love levelling and it makes the game way more fun.

Granted, I think LI's do need work, but the quickest fix would be adding them to barterers at every main hub. It shouldn't stop at Dol Amroth and Minas Tirith. People SHOULD be able to earn them at their level for daily quests they would be doing anyway. People levelling alts will get them as they go from questing like most of us did. Valar folks need some kind of boost, for sure.

Ideally, AoV should work on the “death knight” principle, like I said above. When they first released the death knight class in WoW, it started at level 50, but you couldn’t roll one until you had levelled another character to 50. Level boosts should work the same way; you can use 50 boost if you have already reached 50 with another character, 95 if you have a 95 already and 105 if you have a 105 etc. I’m not sure it is fair to make people have to have done the whole LI grind already, but if they have already put in the work to get that far level-wise, then fair enough. Same if they bring out a 120 boost in the future; as long as folks have already levelled to 120 before, that should be fine.

However... on the flip side, there are advantages to letting new players buy the boost: it brings in revenue, for one, and might attract some players to the game who otherwise wouldn’t join. My oldest son, for example, has played WoW and other MMOs to death and is bored by the idea of starting LOTRO all over again at level 1. It is a lot to do when you have already put in so many hours grinding other games, and is equally one of the reasons I wouldn’t go back to WoW now that I’ve worked so hard on LOTRO. If he boosted to 105, say, he would be much more interested in playing. He wouldn’t mess groups up as he would pick up the mechanics very quickly after a short time playing.

As long as they don’t do a boost straight to cap, and always keep the boost items a few levels below, it gives people time to get used to the system before diving straight into end-game content.

Why?
    Cause out stats are on cap. So we don't have to anything in the new updates.
    Gearinh up to be ready for t2+ is a big part of the game