We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    It's all for my burglar he really needs it he even has no shoes

LOTRO will be turning 12 soon! How will you celebrate this year?

By enjoying the celebrations as much and often as i can. Looking forward to the fireworks

How will I spend time this 12th year of LOTRO?

I will attempt to include all 80 plus of my alts on 4 servers in Festival. Because there is a timer on some events, so I will just switch to another playable one till I run out. The best thing about Anniversary festivals or any fest, for that matter it is a good way to level up alts while gaining great rewards!

I am very excited that the game has made it to this level.... not many do. I have been here since open beta and will stay until the end comes..... hopefully never.
    Thank you for continuing to support this game (my first MMO) and thank you for all the memories so far. I grew up on the books and the cartoon movies ,And to see and play this is still a marvel to me after all this time.

I hardly EVER POST anymore, But that is because I am in the game playing! I do try to partake in helping new players and welcome back old players. It makes the servers I am on a better place. The communities that have blossom over 12 years have seen good times and bad times. I will not go in to specifics, but we are still here and WE RISE!

Oh, Can we get cosmectic ninja outfits now?
    I want to see a sea of ninjas raid something.

I will celebrate by stealing access to my teenager's computer and playing ALL THE EVENTS!

Full of hapiness! Not just because of the gift boxes, nor the new Steed - which Every Year is cooler, but for everything altogether!

Its simply the best part of the year ever!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by OliveYew View Post

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to reply to this post, we will pick a winner next Thursday afternoon.

I will celebrate LOTRO 12th aniversary by playing this unique & wonderful representation of Middle Earth.

~ Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth ~

LOTRO turning 12 ..".I shall celebrate by playing and beating up the mobs!and eat pie!"

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky7 View Post
    I'll be enthusiastically setting off boatloads of fireworks! I've already been crafting a bunch with my scholar. Gotta be prepared to work on those fireworks deeds.
    "I shall play LOTRO and eat PIE!"

Do deeds, trying to do all of the Episode II quests, enjoying the scenic route, listening to player muuzic.

That kind of stuff

The anniversary festival is the one I anxiously wait for each year. It is my favorite of all the festivals. As such I will be doing everything multiple times over. Many of my avatars are begging me to let them in on the fun this year (with the exception of the dwarves who are a bunch of sour grapes) but there only be so much time to do things so some of them may have to wait until next year.

By doing the anniversary quests

PARTTYYYYYYYY, Barliman's Best and Old Toby's hohohohoh! saúde, skal! FOR FOG! o7
    Rucagorn, The White Guardian - Portugal
    fellowshipguardians.guildlaunch.com/

I'll celebrate by finally taking my main through some "Places" areas in Scavenger hunt that I was too low level to access before.
    "Leaving the game plan is a sign of panic, and panic is not in our game plan." - Chuck Noll

Quote Originally Posted by OliveYew View Post

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to reply to this post, we will pick a winner next Thursday afternoon.

Doing the anniversary quests while forgetting the time and getting in trouble with the mistress.

I want add couple lvels to my characters

By joining in on the fun activities! and exploring the world again.
    Pontin Level 120 Hobbit Burglar Leader of Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server.
    Alts: Legoan Elf Hunter, Belladonea Hobbit Minstrel, Unnari Dwarf Guardian, Jorunn Man Captain, Sallyberry Hobbit Warden. Maradoc Hobbit Hunter. Laurelin Server, Edwell Man Hunter.

Here's a guide to making ABC files and my Screenshots of Middle-Earth. Also can follow me on Twitter for Adventures in Middle Earth and more!

Congratulations, you have won this weeks contest!

Quote Originally Posted by YamydeAragon View Post
    I will celebrate LOTRO 12th aniversary by playing this unique & wonderful representation of Middle Earth.
    Congratulations, you have won this weeks contest!

Please check your forum mailbox for your points code. You can insert the code in the redeem code box within the LOTRO store to receive your points.

wrong topic
    Last edited by Emariel; Yesterday at 06:16 AM. Reason: wrong topic
    "It’s a dangerous business, Frodo, going out of your door. You step into the Road, and if you don’t keep your feet, there is no knowing where you might be swept off to."
    Bilbo Baggins

Quote Originally Posted by Khally View Post
    I'm celebrating by going back and playing many of the lower-level quests that my mains have ignored over the years. More specifically, I'm taking the time to really enjoy the older quests, reading each of the text boxes, and really getting involved with the story. Not surprisingly, I'm finding myself *really* enjoying all of those older stories and quest lines; almost all of them are incredibly well-written, and have an emotional component that helps me to feel closer to each race, each region and each struggle represented by the quests. It has made me go back and reevaluate the 'older LOTRO,' the one that all of us fell in love with in the first place. I know that none of us are brimming over with tonnes of free time, but after having experienced this myself, I highly recommend going back and, for example, seeing what the hobbits of the Shire want with you, and allowing yourself to share in their gratitude and excitement as each piece is completed. Not only is it entertaining, I'm also finding it personally fulfilling, and it just isn't very often that you can say that about games in general, much less 'going backward' within them, and indulging in quests that don't give a tangible reward. Rather than a cool bit of gear or rep as a reward, I'm finding myself smiling and feeling connected to the game in a way that I haven't for a long time.

As dorky as it may seem, playing this way really has felt like a celebration, and again, I highly recommend it to all other players. Especially those of us who have been playing so long that our eyes automatically skip over the lower-level quests and story-lines. You never know, you just might feel yourself drawn in and smiling by the time you finish.

With warm regards,
    Khally
    We need more people like you playing.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4