We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: U23 Problems

Hybrid View

U23 Problems

Hi there, so as of Febuary 2019 ive been having issues in game with a few things :

So before it got bad, the LOTRO store and alting from toons gave a sharp freeze and took really long to load
    ( I did begin to get packet loss at the time, but this was a me problem dont know if its relevant )
    Fixed the loss then i got this issue 12hours later?
    People would run on spot for xyz seconds , and then their skills would fire all at once and all my skills would take 20 seconds to fire, and then they would queue up) ,making the game unplayable
    Then i got bad loading times, of 4-5 minutes which even the 10 year old toaster can load faster than.

Got an alienware 17 gaming laptop which can run games older and newer than LOTRO without any issue.
    Have spoken to a few on my server (evernight) with the same issue.

Anyone has a fix? tried reinstalling lotro and then had the same issue afterwards and no luck.
    Can give more spec details if you think its necessary

same same issues stuck and even worse that before this huge huge INSANE performace boost what they promise us when they do this server move....loss issue is worse than before loading times gaaaazzzh terribles ..and same server pinlu . kicked out server when change alts ... stuck at de-en-fr screens -launcher- .