We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Angry lying about LOTRO Subscription extended since the move

I bought a vip 1 month subscription on the 4 and then the move happened on Wednesday they said we would get a extended Subscription what happened I never got it
    is standing stone not extending subscription if not I want my refund for the 1month or are they lying about the extended subscriptions
    Last edited by SirUlrich2005; Apr 05 2019 at 04:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SirUlrich2005 View Post
    I bought a vip 1 month subscription on the 4 and then the move happened on Wednesday they said we would get a extended Subscription what happened I never got it
    is standing stone not extending subscription if not I want my refund for the 1month or are they lying about the extended subscriptions
    Why would you expect a refund for the whole month?

At most you would be entitled to a refund for the 4 days of downtime, which would amount to $2.
    Thurallor, Warden of Landroval
    Author of plugins: SequenceBars, Reminders, others

You have overlooked something. The extension of the VIP time is not completed:

Mar 29 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Elquasso View Post
    Still no extension to sub. I wonder how long this will take ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    We have run into some delivery issues on it for a subset of VIP subs, but are working with one of our service providers to get this done. It has taken too long, and for that we apologize. As soon as we get this final piece delivered we will let you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Thodorin View Post
    You have overlooked something. The extension of the VIP time is not completed:

Mar 29 2019
    The problem is, for some of the people still waiting it may no longer be an "extension" of VIP time. It may be 4 days of VIP added at a random point in the future when they may or may not even be able to play. A month has passed since the datacenter work. If I'd been one of the people waiting for the VIP time to be added to my account, I'd be annoyed, too.