We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

War Steed Appearances

I can't be the only one who loves customizing war steed cosmetics! So here's a thread to show off all our war steed appearances!

I have four war steed outfits for my toon Pendecardiel (the only toon at the level for war steeds right now):

Laurelin Server.
    MUH SILMARILS!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by BlueGhostofSeaside View Post
    I can't be the only one who loves customizing war steed cosmetics! So here's a thread to show off all our war steed appearances!

I have four war steed outfits for my toon Pendecardiel (the only toon at the level for war steeds right now):
    You're definetly not the only one. That is the thing I like the most with War-Steeds really. The ability to customize and mix from various War-Steed outfits instead of pre-determind looks like on regular Mounts. To be able to dye parts of the various outfit parts on War-Steeds etc. The combat system I don't like as much, even if I've gotten a bit more used to it over the years and better at it. It also depends alot on the class. Some classes are not so bad due to alot of ranged skills, others with more melee skills are a pain when You slide around like mad.

I know Marancil is into it as well and alot of others.

There is acctually an entire thread dedicated to it here, link: Matching your mount

At the moment it's 5 pages long and 122 comments (not as im pressive in length as the outfit thread, but still not bad), so no need to start a new one. You can just add to that one, as well as look at others creations.

Then of course alot of people include not only purely their characters outfits, in the outfit thread, but since the mount is often part of their entire look, they frequently include mounted screenshots there as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord.Funk View Post
    You're definetly not the only one. That is the thing I like the most with War-Steeds really. The ability to customize and mix from various War-Steed outfits instead of pre-determind looks like on regular Mounts. To be able to dye parts of the various outfit parts on War-Steeds etc. The combat system I don't like as much, even if I've gotten a bit more used to it over the years and better at it. It also depends alot on the class. Some classes are not so bad due to alot of ranged skills, others with more melee skills are a pain when You slide around like mad.

I know Marancil is into it as well and alot of others.

There is acctually an entire thread dedicated to it here, link: Matching your mount

At the moment it's 5 pages long and 122 comments (not as im pressive in length as the outfit thread, but still not bad), so no need to start a new one. You can just add to that one, as well as look at others creations.

Then of course alot of people include not only purely their characters outfits, in the outfit thread, but since the mount is often part of their entire look, they frequently include mounted screenshots there as well.
    Thank you! I'll hop over to that thread.

Laurelin Server.
    MUH SILMARILS!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by BlueGhostofSeaside View Post
    Thank you! I'll hop over to that thread.
    Don't get me wrong. If You prefer to start Your own thread that is totally fine too. It was just that I read it as You had not seen that thread and that You felt one was needed to be started (if none existed). Which I agree on that such a thread is great. Then I simply wanted to make You aware that such a thread do exist.

As far as I'm concerned people can start as many threads as they like, as long as they have something to say (opinions), give advice about, ask advice over, or show. Just that sometime speople might have missed that such a thread already exist and had they known they might have preferred to post in that one.

Iaralor | Riddorra | Cirnordar | Thransi | Fanion | Tarro | Otleif | Mallelleth