We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

I don't want to get attached to my RK

Every character I ever create eventually gets hit with the nerf stick and becomes less fun to play.
    After the last update I started a new RK just to see how he would do. I turned 35 this morning and so far I like the skill set.
    Usually about this time we get an update that will nullify the effectiveness against mobs. I hope it doesn't happen with the RK because as of now they are fun to play.
    I really am tired of shelving toons after nerfing updates.
    I don't want characters to be able to just roll through the game. I just want some reasonable expectation of being able to enjoy playing a character without pushing up tombstones all the time.
    Please leave my RK alone!
    I dance for cookies!

1) They already said months ago in the Producers Letter than RK is being looked at for changes.
    2) Just make 2 of every class and only 1 RK so all the other classes get nerfed twice to the RK one time nerf.
    Varkking - Dwarf Rune-Keeper - Syndicate - Anor Server
    Moderator of Lord of the Rings On Prime Subreddit.

Quote Originally Posted by Varkking View Post
    1) They already said months ago in the Producers Letter than RK is being looked at for changes.
    2) Just make 2 of every class and only 1 RK so all the other classes get nerfed twice to the RK one time nerf.
    I didn't read the letter and was unaware of the upcoming RK changes. I'll keep playing him until it happens I guess, like all my other characters, who are mostly shelved now.
    I dance for cookies!

Quote Originally Posted by DuncanMcDermott View Post
    I didn't read the letter and was unaware of the upcoming RK changes. I'll keep playing him until it happens I guess, like all my other characters, who are mostly shelved now.
    https://www.lotro.com/en/game/articl...%93-look-ahead

Class Balance

With the recent updates to Minstrel, and with an update to Burglar on the way, many classes will have received their initial balance pass. Although this is a good start, we want to continue to work on class balance with updates, bug fixes, and tweaks throughout the year. We will continue to base that balance work on your feedback in addition to our own internal testing, and we intend to improve this feedback process this year and beyond. We have plans for Rune-keeper and Captain, though our goal for the future is to be able to add small changes to several classes at a time, rather than implementing a large number of changes for a single class.
    Varkking - Dwarf Rune-Keeper - Syndicate - Anor Server
    Moderator of Lord of the Rings On Prime Subreddit.