We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
    Totally psyched myself out on Bullroarer's Challenge this year and didn't even try. Next year maybe
    On Crickhollow: Wenslydale (Hobbit Burglar), Leolwyn (Woman Hunter)
    On Anor, Victory's Secret: Ardith Exhibitionaire (Woman Captain)
    Feel the Breeze! Naked Aventuring: http://www.lotro.com/forums/showthre...endary-servers

Not successfully!
    Iaralor | Riddorra | Cirnordar | Thransi | Fanion | Tarro | Otleif | Mallelleth

Not sure...

I remember getting into such a state, I cursed the world and wished I were a hobbit-child, plucked by some birds to carry my clumsy body from post to post. When sheer exasperation turned to indifference, I shook myself from the fixture of my body, sailing into the abyss with abandon. Only then did I succeed, as these things tend to go.

Have you completed Bullroarer’s Challenge?

I've tried a lot of times but this game is not meant for platforming, jumps sometimes don't register or you're standing still even when you are actually jumping, fences sometimes have a no clip where you just fall through the fence even when you're literally standing on it.

If this mechanic gets improved i'll try it again. But for now I'll only waste my time trying to jump for the beacon quest for hytbold.

Well I have a nice Green Bowler with a clover in it, but that is all. The advanced advanced ones were too much. I never got past the tent on the North fence.

Quote Originally Posted by OliveYew View Post

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to reply to this post, we will pick a winner next Thursday afternoon.

What challenge is this one.

Thumbs up Bullroarer's Challenge...

Quote Originally Posted by Twindr View Post
    I remember getting into such a state, I cursed the world and wished I were a hobbit-child, plucked by some birds to carry my clumsy body from post to post. When sheer exasperation turned to indifference, I shook myself from the fixture of my body, sailing into the abyss with abandon. Only then did I succeed, as these things tend to go.
    Yes, THIS exactly! (Excellent answer; I can relate.)
    "One thing drives out another." [Barliman Butterbur]

Nah, I'm not big on Festivals.
    Zohal
    60 Warden - Member of The Last Alliance - Anor
    Challenger of the Rift - Challenger of Helegrod

Nope! Its too hard to me

Yes I did! I really thought I'd never be able, I'm so clumsy with movement in LOTRO. I play a lot of platformer games, but in LOTRO I'm the worst. However one time I was able. Never again, I guess.

Have you completed Bullroarer’s Challenge?

No, too much grind to attend to!

No, too much beer to try
    "The horn of Helm Hammerhand shall sound in the deep, one last time."

Well, unless Bullroarer's challenge was to imbibe far too much gin and fall asleep at my desk while attempting to complete bullroarer's challenge...I guess I didn't complete it

I was out of town for a week so, I couldn't.

Yes, i just complete the middle one, , and 1 time was very close to complete the left side one, (the one with a tend around half way), but is really frustrating, really hard, only completed the middle one, north and south, no =/.

Atte.: Disgraziato lvl 60 Rune Keeper - Brandywine -

Yes i have a few times, However never been able to finish north or south those are hard
    Pontin Level 120 Hobbit Burglar Leader of Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server.
    Alts: Legoan Elf Hunter, Belladonea Hobbit Minstrel, Unnari Dwarf Guardian, Jorunn Man Captain, Sallyberry Hobbit Warden. Maradoc Hobbit Hunter. Laurelin Server, Edwell Man Hunter.

Here's a guide to making ABC files and my Screenshots of Middle-Earth. Also can follow me on Twitter for Adventures in Middle Earth and more!

Yes, I have. I also completed the speedy one, but I don't seem to have enough skill or patience to complete the north and south ones. The jumping on the thin wooden planks is hard.

No.

Basic challenge - check (only really good for advancing daily 10 by one)
    Advanced challenge - check (good for a quick 7 tokens)

North and South - yikes, no

I'm not even sure what Bullroarer's Challenge IS... but now I'll have to find it and beat it! (completionist....) (which means im on my 6th year playing and still in Rohan. I love the warsteeds, who doesn't love chargning and destroying???)

"Have you completed Bullroarer Challenge?" :

- Nope, but I know a fence-running hobbit from Shire Homesteads who would excel at it.
    "Leaving the game plan is a sign of panic, and panic is not in our game plan." - Chuck Noll

Congratulations, you have won this weeks contest!

Quote Originally Posted by Avedram View Post
    Only the middle one! The north and south challenges are apparently beyond me...
    Congratulations, you have won this weeks contest!

Please check your forum mailbox for your points code. You can insert the code in the redeem code box within the LOTRO store to receive your points.

Deleted
    “Some believe it is only great power that can hold evil in check, but that is not what I have found. It is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay; Small acts of kindness and love. Why Bilbo Baggins? Perhaps because I am afraid, and he gives me courage.” ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5