We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Enedwaith Quest Pack?

I'm new to the game playing on the Anor server and only buying DLC with in-game earned Lore Points. To date, I've only bought Mines of Moria and Siege of Mirkwood. A member of my Kinship mentioned that it's also necessary to buy a quest pack for Enedwaith, which is something I want to do as I've read it also supports adventuring for levels 60-65. However, I can't find a listing for that quest pack in the LOTRO store. Is the quest pack still sold, or was it perhaps folded into another pack or expansion?

It's still sold, but it may not show up on the legendary servers since you can't go to Enedwaith on those servers yet. Or are you able to see all the other future quest packs there? If not, try logging on a normal server and see if it appears.

Quote Originally Posted by Kronovan View Post
    I'm new to the game playing on the Anor server and only buying DLC with in-game earned Lore Points. To date, I've only bought Mines of Moria and Siege of Mirkwood. A member of my Kinship mentioned that it's also necessary to buy a quest pack for Enedwaith, which is something I want to do as I've read it also supports adventuring for levels 60-65. However, I can't find a listing for that quest pack in the LOTRO store. Is the quest pack still sold, or was it perhaps folded into another pack or expansion?
    If you are playing on the legendary servers then you must be VIP, and Enedwaith is included whilst you have an active subscription...so congratulations, you already have it!

As a VIP you get every quest pack included, except for the expansions, of which you have two. The others are Isengard, Rohan, Helm’s Deep and Mordor. Everything else, including Gondor and the latest update “Where Dragons Dwell” are included in your subscription.

Also, by the time you finish Mirkwood you will easily be level 65, but the legendary servers currently only go up to level 60 cap (end of Moria).
    “...and he lived happily ever after, to the end of his days”

Quote Originally Posted by TheArtilleryman View Post
    If you are playing on the legendary servers then you must be VIP, and Enedwaith is included whilst you have an active subscription...so congratulations, you already have it!...
    Awesome, great to know I already have it! Considering I've already earned half the LPs needed to purchase Isengard, at $10 US a month (buying 90 day subs) this is proving to be the lowest cost MMO I've ever played. I'm expecting to be challenged to earn enough in-game LP to cover the full cost of Helms Deep though.
    Is there a reason why Helms Deeps is twice the cost of the other expansions?

Quote Originally Posted by Kronovan View Post
    Awesome, great to know I already have it! Considering I've already earned half the LPs needed to purchase Isengard, at $10 US a month (buying 90 day subs) this is proving to be the lowest cost MMO I've ever played. I'm expecting to be challenged to earn enough in-game LP to cover the full cost of Helms Deep though.
    Is there a reason why Helms Deeps is twice the cost of the other expansions?
    Not really. You get access to quests in some iconic locations and it is the only region that covers levels 85-95. You also get access to the epic battles at Helm’s Deep. Epic battles are somewhat Marmite (love them or hate them).

I think the main reason it is so expensive is because it is the only region where you cannot progress the main quest without buying the expansion, because you have to complete the Helm’s Deep battles as part of the epic quest line. Otherwise, I found that the Riders of Rohan expansion gave far more value and content for less cost.
    “...and he lived happily ever after, to the end of his days”

Quote Originally Posted by TheArtilleryman View Post
    Otherwise, I found that the Riders of Rohan expansion gave far more value and content for less cost.
    Yes, I'm very much looking forward to playing that expansion in the new year when it unlocks on the Legendary servers.