We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Quests in West Rohan

When the Spring Festival started, I had no quest slots left so I canceled some quests that I had going on in west Rohan so that I could do the spring festival quests. I now can't find the NPCs that bestow the quests as they have seemed to have disappeared. There was a rider in Entwade who bestows some quests and Gandalf in Edoras near the stable master that I can remember, but they've gone from those locations. I have done the Golden Hall quests from the Epic quest line and have started on War in the Westemnet, so some of the quests should be unlocked and available to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Lofnheid View Post
    When the Spring Festival started, I had no quest slots left so I canceled some quests that I had going on in west Rohan so that I could do the spring festival quests. I now can't find the NPCs that bestow the quests as they have seemed to have disappeared. There was a rider in Entwade who bestows some quests and Gandalf in Edoras near the stable master that I can remember, but they've gone from those locations. I have done the Golden Hall quests from the Epic quest line and have started on War in the Westemnet, so some of the quests should be unlocked and available to do.
    Never cancel landscape quests!

You can check out the list on lotro wiki to find the quests you are looking for. There is no other possibility I think.

https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/West_Rohan