We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Rosalie's Farewell Party April 7th

Join us in bidding farewell to Rosalie of Second Breakfast on Sunday, Apr 7, 11 AM EDT at the Bird & Baby in Michel Delving more info http://tinyurl.com/rfparty. Rosalie has been a member of the Crickhollow community on and off since it opened as new Server back in 2010, she has been our kin leader more then once and has created wonderful events such as Shirefest and more, But lately over the last few years she's been battling the Illness of Cancer, and her fight is at the end sadly, and will soon sail into the west. but before she moves on, she wants to have one last party! hope you can join us for this special time.

Pontin Level 120 Hobbit Burglar Leader of Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server.
    Alts: Legoan Elf Hunter, Belladonea Hobbit Minstrel, Unnari Dwarf Guardian, Jorunn Man Captain, Sallyberry Hobbit Warden. Maradoc Hobbit Hunter. Laurelin Server, Edwell Man Hunter.

Here's a guide to making ABC files and my Screenshots of Middle-Earth. Also can follow me on Twitter for Adventures in Middle Earth and more!

It was a wonderful event, you guys planned it perfectly. I'll try edit the video i took when i find the right software to do it and upload to youtube.

You can watch it on twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/videos/407580568
    "You can't fight the Enemy with his own Ring without turning into an Enemy" - J.R.R. Tolkien, Letter # 81

Quote Originally Posted by Pontin_Finnberry View Post
    Join us in bidding farewell to Rosalie of Second Breakfast on Sunday, Apr 7, 11 AM EDT at the Bird & Baby in Michel Delving more info http://tinyurl.com/rfparty. Rosalie has been a member of the Crickhollow community on and off since it opened as new Server back in 2010, she has been our kin leader more then once and has created wonderful events such as Shirefest and more, But lately over the last few years she's been battling the Illness of Cancer, and her fight is at the end sadly, and will soon sail into the west. but before she moves on, she wants to have one last party! hope you can join us for this special time.
    It's not often that you get to do something good and cool like this and then see just how good people can be. The Twitch video is pretty awesome to watch. Not only am I glad you put this on, I'm glad that so many people were there to share such an awesome celebration. Thank you for organizing this so the rest of us could share the moment.

Thanks to all who joined making it a grand event! also Miss Hollyberye made a video of it as well.

Pontin Level 120 Hobbit Burglar Leader of Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server.
    Alts: Legoan Elf Hunter, Belladonea Hobbit Minstrel, Unnari Dwarf Guardian, Jorunn Man Captain, Sallyberry Hobbit Warden. Maradoc Hobbit Hunter. Laurelin Server, Edwell Man Hunter.

Here's a guide to making ABC files and my Screenshots of Middle-Earth. Also can follow me on Twitter for Adventures in Middle Earth and more!