We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Allow me to go in an edit mode of Ered Luin and Bree land to show some terrain and npc changes I want to see

I have posted on the suggestions many changes that need to be made on Breeland terrain and some add ins for npcs. Going to Ered Luin, I have found more terrain details that need to be discarded and edited. If you really want to see what I mean, why not just let us show you? You can give me a chance to go on a edit mode and reveal to you the changes I want to see. Than you judge them and see if they are fit and look good. If you do, the places I want to have and edit on are Bree and Ered Luin. Nothing more. Obviously they don't need to be official, If you don't like them, they don't save and go on the servers. But I do wan't to get a chance to go "behind the scene" and show some changes on land and npcs that I believe are reasonable and will improve the games look.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddler View Post
    I have posted on the suggestions many changes that need to be made on Breeland terrain and some add ins for npcs. Going to Ered Luin, I have found more terrain details that need to be discarded and edited. If you really want to see what I mean, why not just let us show you? You can give me a chance to go on a edit mode and reveal to you the changes I want to see. Than you judge them and see if they are fit and look good. If you do, the places I want to have and edit on are Bree and Ered Luin. Nothing more. Obviously they don't need to be official, If you don't like them, they don't save and go on the servers. But I do wan't to get a chance to go "behind the scene" and show some changes on land and npcs that I believe are reasonable and will improve the games look.
    You might have to make a video and just comment on your views. Todays graphic cards' software includes recording software that doesn't hit game performance. But good luck with getting it seen and actioned. If you were to see behind the scenes you would see lots of extra rendering but all out of "view".

They are never going to let a player log into developer mode.
    Varkking - Dwarf Rune-Keeper - Syndicate - Anor Server
    Moderator of Lord of the Rings On Prime Subreddit.

Quote Originally Posted by Varkking View Post
    They are never going to let a player log into developer mode.
    Pretty much this. They are never gonna let that happen.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
    Continuing the never ending battle to keep Lobelia Sackville-Baggins in check

Wow next players will want to have Valinor built as an expac area, and after that meet Eru Illuvitar himself lol
    I say dont change a thing...been that way it should stay that way

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly View Post
    Wow next players will want to have Valinor built as an expac area, and after that meet Eru Illuvatar himself lol
    I say dont change a thing...been that way it should stay that way
    In addition to which, neither SSG nor anybody else has rights to anything in The Silmarillion, and CJRT has already chosen a successor to manage the Tolkien Estate who will never sell them either.
    Eruanne - Shards of Narsil-1 - Elendilmir -> Arkenstone
    www.kithrup.com/~djheydt/

Quote Originally Posted by djheydt View Post
    In addition to which, neither SSG nor anybody else has rights to anything in The Silmarillion, and CJRT has already chosen a successor to manage the Tolkien Estate who will never sell them either.
    I think Amazon might have some rights to the Silmarillion material.
    Varkking - Dwarf Rune-Keeper - Syndicate - Anor Server
    Moderator of Lord of the Rings On Prime Subreddit.