We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Legendary question

Is the game on the legendary servers as it used to be? Is Jagger Jack tough again? Or is it solo content?
    Alaster
    Sune
    Sinstar
    Sinistar

Quote Originally Posted by Reichpapers View Post
    Is the game on the legendary servers as it used to be? Is Jagger Jack tough again? Or is it solo content?
    It's all faceroll.
    Aradhel
    50 Minstrel - Officer of The Last Alliance - Anor
    Challenger of the Rift - Challenger of Helegrod

It's the same game as the normal servers, just level locked at 60 currently.

Quote Originally Posted by Reichpapers View Post
    With rift t3 on lvl 50 it was "ok" because it was a kind of group content. You needed at least about 6 man to clear and most kins don't even get t3 rift clear with 12 man and if they got it, it was mostly thaurlach t3 only.

But since there are no plans for Moria T2 or T3 it is only solo content and full facerolling. You can do DN 6 mann in ~30-40 min with nearly every grp constellation. We ran through DN yesterday even without a tank. And I think maybe guardians are able to solo lot of IDs in DN.

So if you're interested in grp content with at list a bit a challenge it is not recommended to play on LS at the moment.
    Nariala - Lore-master | Jahwen - Captain
    Kinship: Syndicate on Legendary Server Anor
    DotLE lvl 50 T3 Rift speed run: 1h10min

Lieutnant of Barad Guldur CM (fellowship) ~Feb 2011 as Jahwen, Champion on [DE] Maiar

Quote Originally Posted by Delador View Post
    With rift t3 on lvl 50 it was "ok" because it was a kind of group content. You needed at least about 6 man to clear and most kins don't even get t3 rift clear with 12 man and if they got it, it was mostly thaurlach t3 only.

But since there are no plans for Moria T2 or T3 it is only solo content and full facerolling. You can do DN 6 mann in ~30-40 min with nearly every grp constellation. We ran through DN yesterday even without a tank. And I think maybe guardians are able to solo lot of IDs in DN.

So if you're interested in grp content with at list a bit a challenge it is not recommended to play on LS at the moment.
    I for one hope that the rebalancing pass SSG performs today makes content in Moria harder in general and specifically in the Raids.

On a personal note, I loathe the "facerolling" term. It is not only very derogative and arrogant but also a lie. If you facerolled (i.e. used random skills) you would in fact die against e.g. Flâgît. Please refrain from using it as it blocks communication quite effectively just like terms like "no-life raiders", "flower pickers", and "exploiters". Let's keep a respectful dialogue accepting differences in motivation, perspective, and skill.
    Zohal
    60 Warden - Leader of The Last Alliance - Anor
    Challenger of the Rift - Challenger of Helegrod

Quote Originally Posted by Zohal View Post
    On a personal note, I loathe the "facerolling" term. It is not only very derogative and arrogant but also a lie. If you facerolled (i.e. used random skills) you would in fact die against e.g. Flâgît. Please refrain from using it as it blocks communication quite effectively just like terms like "no-life raiders", "flower pickers", and "exploiters". Let's keep a respectful dialogue accepting differences in motivation, perspective, and skill.
    +

facerolling is use a bit too inflationary

[by the way i am interested how Captain and Loremaster works with facerolling - I believe facerolling is only the core of a "Hunterrotation" :-) ]

Quote Originally Posted by NyblingN View Post
    It's all faceroll.
    Agreed. If anything, the only challenge in LotRO now comes from the players themselves. Too many times I've seen a group wipe on a boss because a handful of members didn't do what they were supposed to, even after being repeatedly told so. It's faceroll content that should be laughably easy, but made into tedious time wasting by players with spoons up their noses.

Give Anor and Ithil PvMP.
    Before making a complaint here, ask yourself this: "Am I still giving SSG money?". If the answer is yes, there's no point complaining.