We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hey ssg

Hey ssg

Hey our beloved developers !!! Do you even notice how much you damege pvp balance by this ABOMINATION bear class pump up? We know you dont care but you should knnow we hate what you do !!!

Says the BA lulz

Quote Originally Posted by Justapvpdude View Post
    Says the BA lulz

That just show how much you are in etten... Havent play BA on lvl 120 ....

Says the BA lulz
    Haven’t you disappeared up your own backside yet ? I don’t think I’ve ever seen a constructive post from you .

Beorning is broken , hence the sheer number of bears in the moors . If you can’t admit this then please just be quiet .

Quote Originally Posted by DickDastardly View Post
    Beorning is broken , hence the sheer number of bears in the moors . If you can’t admit this then please just be quiet .
    BA is broken , hence the sheer number of BA's in the moors . If you can’t admit this then please just be quiet .

See what I did there?

Only thing that's broken about BA's is that they can shoot through walls. They're far from op compared to U21/22 freeps. Freeps are still stronger even now.

Quote Originally Posted by Daenirion View Post
    The person in the video doesn't even have BiS gear.

Geared beos sometimes can tank up to 10 creeps. That's what I'd call broken, not BA damage.
    Server: [DE]Gwaihir, Kinship: Hecki Hecki Pateng

Quote Originally Posted by Daenirion View Post
    Only thing that's broken about BA's is that they can shoot through walls. They're far from op compared to U21/22 freeps. Freeps are still stronger even now.

The person in the video doesn't even have BiS gear.

Geared beos sometimes can tank up to 10 creeps. That's what I'd call broken, not BA damage.
    Yeah, but they aren't stronger enough.

BA is broken , hence the sheer number of BA's in the moors . If you can’t admit this then please just be quiet .

See what I did there?
    BA is far from being broken . You can’t even see further than your own freep nose . BA hasn’t been touched other than nerfs and you are still complaining like the beach you are .

I don’t care whether you understand. Your posts are negative and constantly calling others out while you hide behind a name .

Freeps were insanely op and you camped grams like all the other clowns taking advantage of a broken game yet called it “skill” or told people to “l2play” or “trait mits” . Not once did I ever see you admit that freeps were broken .

Imagine thinking BA traps aren't op yikes.....
    Imagine thinking BA steadfast isn't broken yikes
    Imagine making the saying "Freeps were op" as an excuse to justify current skills being op yikes
    Estarossa, Rank 15 rune-keeper, Ark

Quote Originally Posted by sahanto View Post
    Imagine making the saying "Freeps were op" as an excuse to justify current skills being op yikes

Imagine bears can outheal BAs and no creep can outheal hunter or fire RK... yikes?

Lightbulb

On more post let's see what we have here : here we can see creeps mentally broken from the age 115 crying about sprints, no outheal rk and hunt and bas their new pocket toys are OK cause hunters on middle 115 cause on late 115 blue line barrage nerfed, and for bear heals op..... Nooooo little maggots as long as you want spamming bas everywhere in ettens you will get spamed by me hunter in red while having pocket heals and cappy, 1 shot ting is not able any more but with max 3 - 4 you get deleted and you deserve it .
    When I swing the left hook the orc skull can not take it.
    And think it from other side. On early 120 you got op and revenge 115 times now with raid gear you start cry again.
    Not our fault though blame ssg between 376 and raid gear there is a big difference. There should be a middle t1 and t2 gear for pvp even copy pasted from older pvp sets, it's like 1 - 2days of work but nooooooo, ssg cares for pvp xD they fixed your keys though a work that took less time than pressing retreat while I delete creep morales.

Quote Originally Posted by TronGilrain View Post
    Imagine bears can outheal BAs and no creep can outheal hunter or fire RK... yikes?
    What defiler can't out-heal 1 rk or 1 hunter? Yikes imagine being that bad.
    Look, I'm fine with BA damage being high, but the current way BAs get their damage their damage is fixed....which means they can simply trait 6 phys mit and 6 tact mit and still be able to kill things just with traps and steadfast since mastery doesn't affect those skills, if your defiler can't out heal 1 rk dpsing through that get a new defiler.

Beornings as a whole are definitely not OP, at least not by the standards of OPness set during lvl 115.

The closest they come to being OP would be in 1v1/solo action, where their bulk and selfheals carry them up to being the strongest solo freep class...

There's an argument to be made that sacrifice and AOE out-of-group nature of beorn heals make them the strongest healer for the moors, but good creeps can and have out-DPS'ed beorn heals in group v group. Sacrifice also isn't entirely a free lunch, and beorns have died from taking too much redirected damage.

Plus, very few people can actually play beorn to its fullest potential and rotate the cooldowns to maximize healing and survival utility. There are 10-20 bad beorns for every good beorn.

beorn is strong, but not OP.

I'll call beorns OP when they manage to tank 18-24 ungrouped creeps for 5+ minutes running around a rock like minstrels did at lvl 115.
    The Black Appendage of Sauron

Quote Originally Posted by Saruman_Of_Numbers View Post
    Beornings as a whole are definitely not OP, at least not by the standards of OPness set during lvl 115.

The closest they come to being OP would be in 1v1/solo action, where their bulk and selfheals carry them up to being the strongest solo freep class...

There's an argument to be made that sacrifice and AOE out-of-group nature of beorn heals make them the strongest healer for the moors, but good creeps can and have out-DPS'ed beorn heals in group v group. Sacrifice also isn't entirely a free lunch, and beorns have died from taking too much redirected damage.

Plus, very few people can actually play beorn to its fullest potential and rotate the cooldowns to maximize healing and survival utility. There are 10-20 bad beorns for every good beorn.

I'll call beorns OP when they manage to tank 18-24 ungrouped creeps for 5+ minutes running around a rock like minstrels did at lvl 115.
    I think bee swarm is bugged the same way as BA traps are. Both skills are ignoring mits and should be fixed.

Look, I'm fine with BA damage being high, but the current way BAs get their damage their damage is fixed....which means they can simply trait 6 phys mit and 6 tact mit and still be able to kill things just with traps and steadfast since mastery doesn't affect those skills, if your defiler can't out heal 1 rk dpsing through that get a new defiler.

Well i can just only imagine how bad Rk you must be not not be able to kill defiler.

Quote Originally Posted by TronGilrain View Post
    Well i can just only imagine how bad Rk you must be not not be able to kill defiler.
    Are you a defiler getting killed by one rk? Here's suggestion for you!

Are you thinking of Riza's video from lvl 105, when he lasted about one minute and thirty secs (not counting flop), with a burg for a small speed bump, against three Creeps at start and twelve by the end? Nice urban legend either way, either inflated or original creation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPmAfijVxlg
    Arkenstone (formerly Landroval):
    Lizaveta, r13 Minstrel.

Eviliz Unseen, r11 Warg. Lizifer, r11 Defiler.

Quote Originally Posted by Maryam View Post
    Are you thinking of Riza's video from lvl 105, when he lasted about one minute and thirty secs (not counting flop), with a burg for a small speed bump, against three Creeps at start and twelve by the end? Nice urban legend either way, either inflated or original creation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPmAfijVxlg
    Or more probably Tubes at 115.

5+ minutes running around a rock like minstrels did at lvl 115.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maryam View Post
    Are you thinking of Riza's video from lvl 105

obviously not.
    The Black Appendage of Sauron

In Evernight there is a r5 bear that can solo high ranks, and even small groups. He runs away when there are 3-4+ creeps grouped, though (3 if those 3 are high rank). And in every fraid there are between 2-5 bears, making it almost impossible to defeat unless as creeps we are like double of their numbers.

What this game calls PvP has been broken since day 1, It's been pretty much the same complaints for 12 years.

I wonder if thats why no one plays it anymore?

The forums are still a fun read tho.

Mortem Tyrannis

Thumbs up

Imagine Borning Swarm ignoring mitigations and dealing x3 times per tick or higher the snare damage, and AOE hits through walls. No, this is the moment to complain about BA's, take broken classes apart, please.

BA steadfast is far from broken, apart from the mechanic who always, not since this update allowed them to hit through walls, it's very easy to interrupt. But, no, this is the moment to complain about BA's, because actually it's the only class who can harm OP and broken freep classes.

No one says freeps were OP, but freeps ARE OP, care to show an image from your fire RK dps and damage per skill?

the current way BAs get their damage their damage is fixed....which means they can simply trait 6 phys mit and 6 tact mit and still be able to kill things just with traps and steadfast since mastery doesn't affect those skills
    That's totally wrong because both skills damage drop drastically if mastery is not slotted. So, please, deeds before words.

Imagine RK's damage stacks and tiers up, and there's a point where defilers simlply can't keep the HPS enough, because if you are going to outheal some RK you can't use mitigations, both mastery and critical are needed, and the damage input is too high, that happens if you trait mitigations, as simple as your HPS drops drastically, again because mastery is the mother of the corruptions, no matter what you type. Imagine being that clueless. And imagine the RK fights alone, something that have never happened for years.

You have no idea.

Nothing more to say.
    Last edited by Yuzuriha_EN; Jun 15 2019 at 11:12 AM.
    [Creep status: Ultra casual] | [Freep status: Retired since 2011] | LotRO since March 30, 2007 - Proud Game's Founder

See i think barrage and snares are op, but not in the sense that it makes freeps seem weak, more in the fact that it makes all other skills worthless and and promotes aplaysyle which is basically "use these two skills and win" which is pretty upseting, its like the old hunter (not as extreme of course since they were basicalyl a, creeps shouldnt play scenario) but it was a very unhealthy playstyle,
    Bears were insane before the patch, and now they can build a full tank build and 5v1 in the dps spec, going the healing spec and it would be even worse trying to kill it, not had much pvp experience over the past week so not sure what other classes are like, but i can only assume those hard to kill classes are even more hard to kill, with even less work, dps v dps was the only way to play successfully before but now freeps can have the same dps as before, with double the survivibility :/, its a shame really it was relatively balanced before (or as balanced as you can expect from this game) in the sense that you could fight competantly and still die to good players (excluding a couple of classes that were basically punching bags)

All in all, balance is what you make of it, people of different skill levels with have different opinions, and some people dont even care about balance and only really have fun with pure domination, no matter how you look at it, someone will be unhappy no matter what they do, accepting the way things are the easiest process they dont like to change pvp, because peopel have too many differing opinions on what should be done, and if they do make a change and it affects pve then they have the community outcry from there also, its pointless expecting anythign to change
    Grils-1 R15 beorning - Evernight
    Grils - Arkenstone
    Swordsorc-1-1 R12 - Evernight

Quote Originally Posted by Weirdthing View Post
    See i think barrage and snares are op, but not in the sense that it makes freeps seem weak, more in the fact that it makes all other skills worthless and and promotes aplaysyle which is basically "use these two skills and win" which is pretty upseting, its like the old hunter (not as extreme of course since they were basicalyl a, creeps shouldnt play scenario) but it was a very unhealthy playstyle,
    Bears were insane before the patch, and now they can build a full tank build and 5v1 in the dps spec, going the healing spec and it would be even worse trying to kill it, not had much pvp experience over the past week so not sure what other classes are like, but i can only assume those hard to kill classes are even more hard to kill, with even less work, dps v dps was the only way to play successfully before but now freeps can have the same dps as before, with double the survivibility :/, its a shame really it was relatively balanced before (or as balanced as you can expect from this game) in the sense that you could fight competantly and still die to good players (excluding a couple of classes that were basically punching bags)

All in all, balance is what you make of it, people of different skill levels with have different opinions, and some people dont even care about balance and only really have fun with pure domination, no matter how you look at it, someone will be unhappy no matter what they do, accepting the way things are the easiest process they dont like to change pvp, because peopel have too many differing opinions on what should be done, and if they do make a change and it affects pve then they have the community outcry from there also, its pointless expecting anythign to change
    Perfect description, 100% agree with you.

PS: Quoted because somebody wants to de-rail the thread.
    [Creep status: Ultra casual] | [Freep status: Retired since 2011] | LotRO since March 30, 2007 - Proud Game's Founder

imagine a captain walking through traps and steadfast unaffected, yikes

I was exactly thinking this btw, amazing meme

AYAYA x)
    WhiteGoliath

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast