We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Introducing: The Landroval Community Center!

Hi all! My name is Pippadora Smallwick and I've been a member of the Landroval Community since 2008! I actually got my start role-playing on Landroval, and I've always found it to be a great community.

When I returned not too long ago, I noticed that while Laurelin has a Discord and the Laurelin Archives, and there is a Discord for LotRO in general, we here on Landroval didn't seem to have one, or any centralized area where events are posted, characters shared, etc.

I thought I would take it upon myself to take up the torch (and I hope you all approve ), and set up a Discord community for all of Landroval and our visitors. I want to bring our community more close-knit, and I thought this would be a great way to do so!

Please join us over here at the Landroval Community Center, to bring a piece of Middle-earth to your pocket!

Any suggestions, questions, concerns, etc. are welcome! I look forward to hearing from you and meeting all of you!

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/Atz64ty
    || Winterlok ||
    || Cloverlily - Minstrel | Cyrsi - Rune-Keeper | Hyldi - Hunter | Nyin - Lore-Master | Pippadora - Burglar ||

Thank you for brining all of Middle Earth to our pockets!

This is fantastic! See you there Landy!
    Find me as Devalyne on Discord
    \