We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Exclamation Lotro Store problem...

so when I go to the lotro store and click on stuff, the game freezes up and closes

here is the text from the debug text file (tried just copy pasting, but it said I was tryin to post an image...so heres an actual image of the text -.-")

no idea how to fix it, anyone wanna help a brother out?

Xsolla is the company that helps SSG to process the purchases. Looks like the connection cannot be established. Did you allow the connection in your firewall already?

Greetings, Polymachos
    Treufried, human Level 120 Lore Master, formerly from Maiar (DE), now on Belegaer
    Räuberhöhle auf Belegaer, Breelandsiedlung, Ochsbott, Lange Straße 5. Vorsicht, Fallen!
    Alexophor, human Level 120 Hunter, formerly a Nimrod, now on Landroval
    Awkward Animal Arena in Breeland Homesteads, 6 Long Street, Ersward (Landroval) - Minas Tirith under attack!

Quote Originally Posted by Polymachos View Post
    Xsolla is the company that helps SSG to process the purchases. Looks like the connection cannot be established. Did you allow the connection in your firewall already?

Greetings, Polymachos
    aye, that was the first thing I had tried...and even when I run the game without my firewall, the same error shows its face ><

bump/additional info

-I had looked at the troubleshooting guide faq and tried everything inside of that without any luck in fixing the problem

-game still plays fine as long as I avoid using the lotro store (but this will eventually become more of a problem when I get enough LP saved up for the Rohan Exp. Pack)

-I also have IE installed, but don't use it at all (remembered that somewhere it said that one needed it for the store? not 100% sure of the accuracy on that but yea)

Specs if needed:
    AMD FX-8320 3.5Ghz 8 Core Processor
    Crucial Ballistix Sport 12GB DDR3-1600 (3x4GB)
    XFX Radeon R7 260X 2GB Core Edition
    Windows 7 Pro SP1
    Last edited by Caomhnoir; Mar 26 2019 at 09:40 PM.

and now I'm thoroughly confused...

it hasn't crashed at all today, first time since it started that the store actually acts correctly for me /shrug
    I guess if it acts up again I'll post again