We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Mithril Coins Sale

I'm not the only one who's been waiting for a Mithril Coin sale ever since the Legendary servers launched, and they have not gone on sale in that time. For years, they used to be on sale quite regularly: you wouldn't have to wait more than two months for the next Mithril Coin sale.

Has a decision been made to not offer them on sale anymore?

I, too, have been waiting...

...and waiting...

...and waiting...

Quote Originally Posted by Umpbear View Post
    I, too, have been waiting...

...and waiting...

...and waiting...
    Yeah <3

In the past years, in weekly sales Mithril coins sales have always came with Quest packs sales. And lots of people are waiting for them too.
    https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...75-Quest-Packs

Your Wish is Granted
    Treat others as you do your best pictures, and place them under a spot light

We got the sale! I really hope if there's every another legendary server started in the future, that there's a sale on mithril coins in the first couple of weeks. But for today, I bought 500 coins on Anor and I'm happy.

There's so many things you can only buy with MC, and not with LotRO points. I already spent a lot on extra quest slots, festival dyes, Return to Lalia's travel skills, and cosmetics from Lalia's market.

Thanks for the sale!