We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Boston Area LOTRO/DDO Meetup Near PAX East Information

UPDATE: I now have as many RSVPs as there are seats available, so I can't accept further RSVPs. If you sent me one prior to 3:16pm Eastern today you (and your guest/s if applicable) are confirmed.

Hello everyone! We've finally been able to finalize our plans for the PAX East area get-together for The Lord of the Rings Online and Dungeons & Dragons Online. Bookmark this thread if you need it for future reference:
    WHAT: Boston Area LOTRO/DDO Meetup Near PAX East

WHEN: Thursday, March 28th from 7:00pm-9:00pm (or later)

WHERE:

Wagamama - Boston Seaport
    100 Northern Avenue
    Boston, MA 02210

https://www.wagamama.us/restaurants/boston-seaport

WHO: You, if you can make it! It is also ok to bring your kids or +1. No PAX East ticket or badge is needed to attend. We have space for up to 30 people. So far a bit more than half that have RSVP'd, so along with a few SSG employees we have somewhere between five and ten spots available. So, if you know you can make it and want to, please PM me to RSVP. Even if you show up and all space is full, if you can find your own seat or whatever you may well be able to join us later, too.

WHY: Fun. Some Swag. Game Talk. Game Talk w/SSG peeps. Good food.

HOW: By getting there during the event through whatever means of transportation you have available. Wagamama - Boston Seaport is within walking distance of the Boston Convention Center. I do not have a PAX East badge myself, but I am happy to meet a group of folks outside of the convention center and walk there with the group if that is helpful.

I WANT TO GO TOO: Please PM me through the LOTRO Forums here and let me know how many will be with you.
    Last edited by Cordovan; Mar 21 2019 at 03:18 PM.
    Community Manager, Lord of the Rings Online
    Follow LOTRO on: Twitter - Facebook - Google+ - Pinterest - Twitch - YouTube
    Find Cordovan on: Twitter Instagram
    Support: help.standingstonegames.com
    coolcool

HEADS UP: I now have as many RSVPs as there are seats available, so I can't accept further RSVPs. If you sent me one prior to 3:16pm today you (and your guest/s if applicable) are confirmed.
    Community Manager, Lord of the Rings Online
    Follow LOTRO on: Twitter - Facebook - Google+ - Pinterest - Twitch - YouTube
    Find Cordovan on: Twitter Instagram
    Support: help.standingstonegames.com
    coolcool