We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    How about a limited number of the latest expansions, say 100, sold for $1000 each that include lifetime VIP access. Make it expensive so SSG games their cut and the ones that can afford it get their moneys worth.
    I shill up for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    How about a limited number of the latest expansions, say 100, sold for $1000 each that include lifetime VIP access. Make it expensive so SSG games their cut and the ones that can afford it get their moneys worth.
    I shill up for that.
    $1000??? I'm pretty sure folks with lifetime accounts didn't pay more than 2-300 bucks! Considering the game has already been out for 12 years, I can't imagine anyone paying a grand for a lifetime account, especially when they'd still have to pay for the expansions separately as they are released...
    “...and he lived happily ever after, to the end of his days”

Quote Originally Posted by TheArtilleryman View Post
    $1000??? I'm pretty sure folks with lifetime accounts didn't pay more than 2-300 bucks! Considering the game has already been out for 12 years, I can't imagine anyone paying a grand for a lifetime account, especially when they'd still have to pay for the expansions separately as they are released...
    Not many have much money to spend like that, however i knew a player once who was new and spent about $1000 or more in the lotro store at one time, as he has a large income to do so, but not many have that.
    Pontin Level 120 Hobbit Burglar Leader of Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server.
    Alts: Legoan Elf Hunter, Belladonea Hobbit Minstrel, Unnari Dwarf Guardian, Jorunn Man Captain, Sallyberry Hobbit Warden. Maradoc Hobbit Hunter. Laurelin Server, Edwell Man Hunter.

Here's a guide to making ABC files and my Screenshots of Middle-Earth. Also can follow me on Twitter for Adventures in Middle Earth and more!

Quote Originally Posted by TheArtilleryman View Post
    Actually we did. $200 for lifetime a bit more for Moria & each expansion added later keep raising the price really fast.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pontin_Finnberry View Post
    Not many have much money to spend like that, however i knew a player once who was new and spent about $1000 or more in the lotro store at one time, as he has a large income to do so, but not many have that.
    I did spend more than $1K on LOTRO, but long ago when i had a stable economical situation. Not the kind of stuffs that any can do daily. Still i think it is a good idea to have a penta xpack at a reasonably price for the new players that want to have everything unlocked from start. I see new players say that they wish it often.
    Last edited by YamydeAragon; Jun 21 2019 at 10:20 AM.

~ Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth ~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2