We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Most Important Stat for RK

So I was having a bit of a discussion with my kinship members as to if I'm on track when it comes to stats for a Rune-Keeper, namely, damage stats. I run mostly all red line traits and skills and am level 116.

My will is sitting around 13K, my tactical mastery rating is sitting at about 45K and my finesse (now) is at about 20K.

Someone was telling me that since a recent stat-revamp, that finesse is now the more important stat when it comes to dealing damage, as opposed to will (since the change from fate like 4 years ago). I have had some issues with survivability on-level even though I have 40K morale.

Could someone give me some insight as to what I should be doing/what the best stat is to get the most out of my RK?

Most important stat is Tactical mastery, as that is what determines how hard your normal hits will hit for.
    Depending on your play style and what content you plan to do, I recommend going Finesse over Crit. Briefly explained below:

Finesse is important as mobs will resist less attacks. In anvil raid, t2/t3 have the same penetrations regarding finesse and you only need 85k, however TG t3 requires almost 100 (I run 99k and had about 7.6% resists)
    Crit is important to get above 25% as well; however achieving 30% is not that difficult (passive 5% from yellow line)
    Death's Bane | Arkenstone | Endgame
    Mirage | Arkenstone | 75 Capped
    Mirage | Anor
    Meneldor Native

Quote Originally Posted by Rimenuir View Post
    Most important stat is Tactical mastery, as that is what determines how hard your normal hits will hit for.
    Depending on your play style and what content you plan to do, I recommend going Finesse over Crit. Briefly explained below:

Finesse is important as mobs will resist less attacks. In anvil raid, t2/t3 have the same penetrations regarding finesse and you only need 85k, however TG t3 requires almost 100 (I run 99k and had about 7.6% resists)
    Crit is important to get above 25% as well; however achieving 30% is not that difficult (passive 5% from yellow line)
    So would it still be good to go for will mostly with finesse as the highest secondary stat on equipment as that feeds into tactical mastery?

Quote Originally Posted by Firenoah View Post
    So would it still be good to go for will mostly with finesse as the highest secondary stat on equipment as that feeds into tactical mastery?
    Yeah, base gear will have will + vitality on it. But will essences are absolutely useless. Will only gives 2 tact mastery per will, so mastery essences are a much better way to go.
    Death's Bane | Arkenstone | Endgame
    Mirage | Arkenstone | 75 Capped
    Mirage | Anor
    Meneldor Native

cap physical mastery at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Morwyn333 View Post
    cap physical mastery at least.
    Do you mean Tactical Mastery?