We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Classes are too unbalanced because of the utilities

Hello all!

Captain :
    Best tank against tactical attack with last stand and shield. With his utilities skill, he is so strong. Just delete his utilities skills on his stance tank or nerf his capacity to tank.

RK :
    We seen so many RK on raid. Delete auto rez on dps stance.

With this both classes and obligatory classes ( like LM and burglar yellow), others classe have not place in a raid t2+.

Why pick a champion or a cambi dps when RK and hunt are very better and more conveniant.

Why pick a warden and beorn tank when captain his better and add utilities.

I think you must add more utility on melee classe compensate for their constraint of being a melee class.

Sorry for my bad english. I'm not a english-speaker.

Quote Originally Posted by borgorn View Post
    Hello all!

Captain :
    Best tank against tactical attack with last stand and shield. With his utilities skill, he is so strong. Just delete his utilities skills on his stance tank or nerf his capacity to tank.

RK :
    We seen so many RK on raid. Delete auto rez on dps stance.

With this both classes and obligatory classes ( like LM and burglar yellow), others classe have not place in a raid t2+.

Why pick a champion or a cambi dps when RK and hunt are very better and more conveniant.

Why pick a warden and beorn tank when captain his better and add utilities.

I think you must add more utility on melee classe compensate for their constraint of being a melee class.

Sorry for my bad english. I'm not a english-speaker.
    hi

Balancing isn't all about nerf other class.

You can grab a champion in T2 ( and with full raid gear i guess t3 too) and burglar are always in yellow. Beorn is a good raid healer.

Problem is RK is easy to play and to reach decent dps with literally push on all your skill with head and like a hunter they are ranged dps. On champ/beorn/burglar you need to know your class and how to properly do your job (skill rota,good position....etc).

Warden should be buffed to become a tank, yes.

I don't deny all isn't good for sure but what you asked is not a good way to proceed.

You only see what you want to see

While Captains do have the strongest surviveability vs tactical damage they have the worst aggro generation vs multiple mobs hence are only used as boss tanks
    Both Guards and Beos can do both, tank bosses and adds

RKs do have a lot of utility but are behind Champs and significantly behind Hunters in terms of dps. When a Hunter does 180k on a boss, a Champ would be around 170k and a RK around 160k
    If you just removed the utility RKs would be a straight up worse version of Hunters with no redeeming qualities.

Btw Champs do have a lot of utility too