We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

add stable to Minas Tirith South Gate

Please help us save some time and add a stable to get to the Minas Tirith South Gate. The South Gate is used to do the Repeatable Daily: Assisting the Smiths.
    Brandywine server. Kin: Runic Knights.

Thumbs up

Yes please !!!

/signed

Agreed. It would help so much.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
    Continuing the never ending battle to keep Lobelia Sackville-Baggins in check

is it that far guys?
    i mean we have warsteeds dont we?
    is it more than 2 min ride?
    lotr enthousiast since 1996, 12 years lotro player, lifetimer, Loyal member of the Spartans Kinship, now in Evernight imigrants from Eldar

Quote Originally Posted by Valakircka View Post
    is it more than 2 min ride?
    Coming from MT this is a 2 minute ride and a game crash.

A milestone and a quest giver at the gate could probably avoid the MT crash, so I'd think this would be a better solution.

On the other hand we're fighting symptoms instead of curing the SoE plague.

AMEN, give us a stable at the south gate, or at least a quick horse ride to it. I can always milestone back if need be.

I don't get crashes but it a rather laggy ride.

Truth be told, if I never see South gate again, it'll be too soon.

/signed

Sergio :-)
    Moved from Riddermark to Landroval on 2/10/1015!

Quote Originally Posted by thinx View Post

A milestone and a quest giver at the gate could probably avoid the MT crash, so I'd think this would be a better solution.

i only crash when i m using a stabble horse, usally from MT to Osgiliath but in generall from anywhere to pelenor area n old anorien stabbles........
    laggy pelenorn MT is the main reason i dont do dailies there anymore, hoping this will change in the near future!
    lotr enthousiast since 1996, 12 years lotro player, lifetimer, Loyal member of the Spartans Kinship, now in Evernight imigrants from Eldar

Since we have stable and fast ride in North Gates, it's logical what we must get same things in South Gates

/signed

Quote Originally Posted by scorrp10 View Post
    Truth be told, if I never see South gate again, it'll be too soon.
    You and me both! I did it once on my main years ago, and never did it again.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
    Continuing the never ending battle to keep Lobelia Sackville-Baggins in check

Quote Originally Posted by thinx View Post

Not necessarily a game crash. But the lag they were saving for Saruman. I don't know what the problem is on that road, but it's lag, stop short, lag some more, rubber-band, repeat from asterisk.

Some kind of amelioration would be nice.

Caution: thread drift ahead ....

What in hell are they keeping the South Gate locked for, when there's a breach in the wall just south of it that you could drive a Mumak through?
    Eruanne - Shards of Narsil-1 - Elendilmir -> Arkenstone
    www.kithrup.com/~djheydt/

This should have been done years ago, but it hasn't been done yet. You'd think now that the team have actually said they feel our pain on the LI grind, and are looking for solutions to it (which are going to take a long time to find) - this would have been the first go to bandaid . . . . . . yet, not been done.

Those mithril sliders are still ruling the roost.
    Treat others as you do your best pictures, and place them in their best light.

I'd prefer to turn these dailies into private instances instead of public. I lose time trying to find trolls in Turgon's dailies and orcs/orc boss in Cistern's dailies everytime especially during weekends.

Quote Originally Posted by Polemarhos View Post
    I'd prefer to turn these dailies into private instances instead of public.
    I've always wished they had done them this way, and was never quite sure why they didn't. I keep hoping one day I'll see that they have been converted it in the patch notes, lol..
    120Grd 120Min 120Hunt 115Burg 120Ch 114RK 105Wdn 100Cpt 91LM 46Brn ::Leader of Phoenix Rising, Arkenstone::
    40Grd 35Min 35Ch 40RK 40Hunt 40Wdn ::Founder of The People Person's Paper People, Evernight::

Yes please, I am tired of rubberbanding all over the place in random directions, suddenly discovering the game doesn't think I actually cleared that field wall a half kilometer back, and faceplanting behind Turgon because warsteeds can't be animated up those stairs, we just skip to the top.
    Immigrant from the City of Paragon. We are heroes. This is what we do.

Founding member of Mornost Gwend of Gladden. "We shout a lot!"