We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

New server ? just an economic ? and about the game.....

Hi you all dev !
    You moved the server, i was vip during "your moving" i'm not asking for points or else.
    Anyway, the game is more bugged than ever, i have to quit the game on a quite regular way cause , i'm just stuck...

About the game itself ... Please stop nerfing classes... i think i speak for everyone.

And nothing to refer further..

I'm a french player... ( you know frenchies .. )
    Other point .

about pure gaming and leasure ( not sure of the orthograph .. excuse my poor english )
    The only one is fishing.. yop .. quite cool !
    But when in a tavern , could you implement darts game or a poker dice like in the witcher one ( i think it would still be in the lore ) We really lack about social gaming for RP. Like also why don't you include the golf game ? Tolkien himself introduced it , you could make it in the shire ( or comte in french ) and it could be quite fun ! and all of this games in the game should be permanent , not on season. Yet and yes , we can roll play with the dice command system, but it would be so fun if you would implement these systems. We are (players and maybe some of you dev.. fan of tolkien ) fan of the lore and a lot of us cry about the the elder roleplay server. We all know ( not the most childish of us ) that in the future there will be only one server fused. If only one one server may be , please make it good . And make the Frenchies love english ^^ . There is so many things to develop on this universe, please don't make it bad.

Ps: if you need french translations, i can provide in exchange for points lol

Keep going on , this game is better than newer ones! you have so much to explore !

Quote Originally Posted by tombregil View Post
    Hi you all dev !
    You moved the server, i was vip during "your moving" i'm not asking for points or else.
    Anyway, the game is more bugged than ever, i have to quit the game on a quite regular way cause , i'm just stuck...

About the game itself ... Please stop nerfing classes... i think i speak for everyone.

And nothing to refer further..

I'm a french player... ( you know frenchies .. )
    Other point .

about pure gaming and leasure ( not sure of the orthograph .. excuse my poor english )
    The only one is fishing.. yop .. quite cool !
    But when in a tavern , could you implement darts game or a poker dice like in the witcher one ( i think it would still be in the lore ) We really lack about social gaming for RP. Like also why don't you include the golf game ? Tolkien himself introduced it , you could make it in the shire ( or comte in french ) and it could be quite fun ! and all of this games in the game should be permanent , not on season. Yet and yes , we can roll play with the dice command system, but it would be so fun if you would implement these systems. We are (players and maybe some of you dev.. fan of tolkien ) fan of the lore and a lot of us cry about the the elder roleplay server. We all know ( not the most childish of us ) that in the future there will be only one server fused. If only one one server may be , please make it good . And make the Frenchies love english ^^ . There is so many things to develop on this universe, please don't make it bad.

Ps: if you need french translations, i can provide in exchange for points lol

Keep going on , this game is better than newer ones! you have so much to explore !
    Those suggestions sound quite nice, however, we are in a PC era and the game developers have to tread very lightly about adding anything that could be considered gambling or used for gambling. There are kids that play LOTRO and there has already been an EU country that has forced a game company to change its system due to this worry.

Maybe one day the world will change again for the better. Should I live so long...............

Good Hunting.
    All who wander are not lost... Stix