We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by esoxmax View Post
    the fireworks did not work, you can hear it but Nothing to see
    I had this problem with the dragon firework. It wasn't until I upped my graphic setting could I see the actual dragon shape rather than dust moving about the sky. Back off when set and look up too.

Quote Originally Posted by Druidsfire View Post
    Dear SSG, y'all missed an opportunity with the wall decal. It would have been brilliant for it to have been a portal like the infamous Mordor door, but that it would deposit you either outside by Echad Dunann if you haven't done the LI unlock quest, OR actually inside the fallen Hollin gate (tm) in Durin's Threshold.
    This was part of the original design but we couldn't do it as there were some technical challenges.

Quote Originally Posted by SSG_RedPanda View Post
    This was part of the original design but we couldn't do it as there were some technical challenges.
    Oh that would have been AWESOME.

That's a shame. It would have been great. It would be interesting to know what the challenges were. Was it to do with Moria being out of bounds for players that haven't done the intro? Mordor gate is a little more simple as it's only the actual gate that players can't go near if they haven't done that part of the Epic, but Mordor itself is fully accessible. Perhaps a way around that would be for the gate to work as the Mordor gate works now on the LS. Port to home starter area unless Walls of Moria has been completed.
    Treat others as you do your best pictures, and place them in their best light.

Awww. What a bummer. It sure would have been awesome.

It's still gorgeous.
    On Crickhollow: Wenslydale (Hobbit Burglar), Leolwyn (Woman Hunter)
    On Anor, Victory's Secret: Ardith Exhibitionaire (Woman Captain)
    Feel the Breeze! Naked Aventuring: http://www.lotro.com/forums/showthre...endary-servers

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4