We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

View Poll Results: I am likely to attend the PAX East area meetup and the following day is better for me:

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Thursday, March 28th (7-8pm-ish start time)

3 60.00%
  • Friday, March 28th (7-8pm-ish start time)

2 40.00%

PAX East Meetup Head Count + Poll

Hello! I am sorry to report that my initial plans for the combined LOTRO and DDO PAX East meetup have met an unfortunate fate, and I am working to get a new meetup plan put together. In order to do that, I need an estimated head count from people here who plan to be in the area for PAX East and are interested in stopping by a meetup to hang out, chat, and perhaps pick up a bit of swag. My goal is to have it in a place where families could attend, but we'll see what happens.

The plan is to have the meetup around 7-8pm-ish on Friday, March 29th. BUT: I am putting up a poll just in case Thursday night actually works better for a majority of people. Let me know!

From you: I need a head count. You + ???
    Community Manager, Lord of the Rings Online
    Follow LOTRO on: Twitter - Facebook - Google+ - Pinterest - Twitch - YouTube
    Find Cordovan on: Twitter Instagram
    Support: help.standingstonegames.com
    coolcool

Hi Cordovan!

We’ll have 4 adults in our group. Either night is fine.
    Taisley - Hunter - Anor | Taislea - Hunter - Gladden
    Not all who wander are lost...

I hope to be there, and I'm hoping to bring someone else along too. So that's a tentative 2, maybe just 1.

Either day is fine for me!

As it stands, Friday would be the better night for me. Put me down as a yes.

1x ... I'll be there ... either night works for me

i wish i could make it............
    lotr enthousiast since 1996, 12 years lotro player, lifetimer, Loyal member of the Spartans Kinship, now in Evernight imigrants from Eldar

Good News: I've been able to find a place that is willing to accommodate up to thirty people, serves alcohol for those who wish it, food for everyone, and is a restaurant so families can attend.

Bad(?) News: They cannot do Friday, March 29th. Instead, they can do 7:00pm Thursday, March 28th. Since PAX East is four days this year, does that severely impact people's plans? Let me know if this is a no-go for you.
    Community Manager, Lord of the Rings Online
    Follow LOTRO on: Twitter - Facebook - Google+ - Pinterest - Twitch - YouTube
    Find Cordovan on: Twitter Instagram
    Support: help.standingstonegames.com
    coolcool

Count me in

I'll be there (+1)

I could do either day. I'll be there!
    Cainwen Ciaphas, Captain of Crickhollow, HERO OF MIDDLE EARTH!!!
    I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered! My opinions are my own!