We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Power restore issues in Anvil

I was on my LM today when we did a full clear of Anvil t2. I was occasionally giving power to hunters and wardens. For some reason, I could only give them about 1500 power per skill. I looked at the tooltip for share the power, and it said something like +2500 power. When I used Power of Knowledge to draw power, it restored only about 1/3, not the usual full bar. Later, on boss 4, I noticed all my skills had returned to normal.
    After that I did a full clear on my capt and people where saying that they were losing power also. This was on boss 2. Is this a bug? Anyone know what is going on with power issues?

It sounds like you would have equipped non-imbued LI book. Healing power from non-imbued is currently ca 1/3 of ILI with max crystals and rune.
    Ich bin kein Deutscher, sorry für Grammatik.
    English isn't my native language, sorry for mistakes.

Yeah, must have been that, haha, dumb mistake. That's one reason I don't use my swap book for extra(-5%) melee lore reduction anymore. It just becomes harder to keep track of which book I have equipped, when I need to refresh lores and such, then hope I remember to swap back. ty for pointing that out.