We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Endgame banners

Endgame banners

Dear devs,

Please pay attention that with the next level increase the new banners for this level will be the best.
    It cannot be taht the throne-banner is the best for red cappies (al lot more mastery and a slot) and the Mordor(more morale) for tanking cappies.

Quote Originally Posted by Mukor View Post
    Dear devs,

Please pay attention that with the next level increase the new banners for this level will be the best.
    It cannot be taht the throne-banner is the best for red cappies (al lot more mastery and a slot) and the Mordor(more morale) for tanking cappies.
    Sush about the throne banner, SSG doesn't need to know. Btw I use the anorien morale banner, gives just as much as mordor version. I mainly swap the banner around with my throne one.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaheer View Post
    Sush about the throne banner, SSG doesn't need to know. Btw I use the anorien morale banner, gives just as much as mordor version. I mainly swap the banner around with my throne one.
    Or Anorien, doesn´t matter both aren´t for level 120 which is the current endlevel. It cannot be that sublevel banners are stronger.
    Starting with the next Update with new banners the newest ones should allways be the strongest, at least with a level up. On the same level older but in raid t2 + found can and should be stronger as newer craftable ones for the same level. But with a new levelcap the banner for it must be stronger again.