We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Southern Mirkwood

I decided to quest through Southern Mirkwood en route to Black Book of Mordor chapter 5.2.
    Everything is running smoothly and directing me to everywhere I need to go for the quests.
    After finishing the quests in The Scuttledells and Emyn Lum, I am noticing that there are no landscape quests whatsoever that leads you to Taur Morvith, the area below Emyn Lum, just part of epic 2.9.6.
    And even that doesn't lead you directly to the start of the quests at Iavassul's Watch.
    Even more, when you finish the few quests there, the instance quest takes you back to Iavassul's Watch and leaves you off cold turkey.
    There should be a quest that links you to that same location that you did the instance quest for that is where the next set of quests begin.
    Upon questing by the bridge, one of the quests has you searching for 3 accursed items in Sad Morangol, one of which drops from the sorcerers that dwell there.
    Simple enough, yes? Well, you would think that but there are hardly any sorcerers to be found there so it takes a long time to find that accursed staff.
    After completing the last of the quests for Sad Morangol, there are more quests at Mithichad, but yet again no quest to send you there.
    One of the quests there tells you to hunt for wargs but it says upon killing a ward "Defeated Wargs in the Ashenslades" but you are still in Taur Morvith.

I will update this post as I finish more quests.
    Last edited by Pewpewmidget; Mar 11 2019 at 04:26 PM.