We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Moria Release on 14th?

Legendary Story XP has been reduced from 60% of normal to 80% of normal through Wednesday, March 13th.
    Can we conclude from this they release Moria on the 14th? :thinking:

Quote Originally Posted by Isdryal View Post
    Can we conclude from this they release Moria on the 14th? :thinking:
    I can't see Moria being launched while Ill Omens is still running. skirmishes will open when Moria launches and I don't think they would want Ill Omens to hit with only a few days on it on the legendary servers.
    Treat others as you do your best pictures, and place them in their best light.

Quote Originally Posted by Arnenna View Post
    I can't see Moria being launched while Ill Omens is still running. skirmishes will open when Moria launches and I don't think they would want Ill Omens to hit with only a few days on it on the legendary servers.
    I can agree with this, but having the catchup event for gaining more xp on legendary server for only up to 13th makes verry little sense otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Isdryal View Post
    I can agree with this, but having the catchup event for gaining more xp on legendary server for only up to 13th makes verry little sense otherwise.
    They've probably calculated that, on average, players will have caught up with where they would have been if the servers had been live throughout.

We have the ability to not have the Ill Omens event running on the Legendary worlds.
    Community Manager, Lord of the Rings Online
    Follow LOTRO on: Twitter - Facebook - Google+ - Pinterest - Twitch - YouTube
    Find Cordovan on: Twitter Instagram
    Support: help.standingstonegames.com
    coolcool

Well there ya go.... lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    We have the ability to not have the Ill Omens event running on the Legendary worlds.
    So.... Thursday March 14th then?
    Moved from Riddermark to Arkenstone on 9/29/2015!
    -----
    Disclaimer: The definition of "Soon™" is based solely on SSG's interpretation of the word, and all similarities with dictionary definitions of the word "Soon™" are purely coincidental and should not be interpreted as a time frame that will come to pass within a reasonable amount of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Ohh, that is interesting

Roll on the 14th then.
    Treat others as you do your best pictures, and place them in their best light.