We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Min Stats - What Gear is Needed For T2 Content?

Hello, I am a returning player who just got 4 toons to level 120. Now I am beginning to do the daily resource instances and gear up my chars. However, i am finding it difficult to get what minimum stats I need for various chars? In the past this info was everywhere. Now i even ask every day in game and no one responds. What are the minimums now needed for Mitigation, morale, mastery, crit defense, ect? These used to be rather hard numbers for most chars. Please help, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by HappyCappy View Post
    Hello, I am a returning player who just got 4 toons to level 120. Now I am beginning to do the daily resource instances and gear up my chars. However, i am finding it difficult to get what minimum stats I need for various chars? In the past this info was everywhere. Now i even ask every day in game and no one responds. What are the minimums now needed for Mitigation, morale, mastery, crit defense, ect? These used to be rather hard numbers for most chars. Please help, thank you.
    check here for recent level 120 stats https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Cha...tats#Stat_caps

As long as you're skilled enough (and the other two are), you should be able to do glimmerdeep on t2 with pretty much quest gear/lvl 115 gear.
    Thikil Gundu t2 is a middle-ground in terms of stat checks, with quite high stat requirements for 2nd boss (for the tank) unless you kite it.
    Caverns t2 is quite rough if you don't have some tact mits.
    Anvil t2 has some pretty high stat checks, but can be circumvented with good support, do not falls and revives.
    Old instances are all over the place, some t2 instances are very easy, some have some pretty high stat checks.

All in all, however, the requirements of t2 also change depending on your class as well.
    Last edited by SotaMursu; Mar 05 2019 at 03:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SotaMursu View Post
    As long as you're skilled enough (and the other two are), you should be able to do glimmerdeep on t2 with pretty much quest gear/lvl 115 gear.
    Thikil Gundu t2 is a middle-ground in terms of stat checks, with quite high stat requirements for 2nd boss (for the tank) unless you kite it.
    Caverns t2 is quite rough if you don't have some tact mits.
    Anvil t2 has some pretty high stat checks, but can be circumvented with good support, do not falls and revives.
    Old instances are all over the place, some t2 instances are very easy, some have some pretty high stat checks.

All in all, however, the requirements of t2 also change depending on your class as well.
    Can you tell me what old instances can be done on t1 geared chars? Or what old instance content is still safe for undergeared players?

I am not sure how current this info is .. hope it helps.
    http://dadislotroguides.com/u23-wher...ell-stat-caps/
    Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug.