We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

New Housing Homesteads planned?

Now that I have some writs available to me I need to empty my pack of all the decorations I had in my last house. So I am considering where to buy next. Are any new homesteads in the works? I am not in a hurry to buy. I don't want to buy in the old areas because of the upkeep costs. I rather like outright buying without maintenance fees. I was hoping that maybe in a future update newer housing might be available?
    I dance for cookies!

Quote Originally Posted by DuncanMcDermott View Post
    Now that I have some writs available to me I need to empty my pack of all the decorations I had in my last house. So I am considering where to buy next. Are any new homesteads in the works? I am not in a hurry to buy. I don't want to buy in the old areas because of the upkeep costs. I rather like outright buying without maintenance fees. I was hoping that maybe in a future update newer housing might be available?
    there was a rumour about releasing new house neighborhood in rohan, people asking mostly for this area for so long
    if i recall it was heard in a lotro stream some time ago.......
    tho in the recent dev letter nothing mentioned, considering a release in 2019,
    i believe we will have info about 2020 plans in the next months, propablly not before May..........
    i m looking for this too, hoping it will not be a premium housing area like the one in the cape of Belfalas!
    lotr enthousiast since 1996, 12 years lotro player, lifetimer, Loyal member of the Spartans Kinship, now in Evernight imigrants from Eldar

Not wanting to wait a year for something new to show up I bought a house today so I could clear out my bags. Not going to go into the rant of why we have to share chests between houses.
    I dance for cookies!

I like the idea of sharing chests between houses, but I think that buying a premium house should increase the storage available. That way, all items can be accessed in all places, but shelling out for a premium house still brings a storage benefit.
    On Crickhollow: Wenslydale (Hobbit Burglar), Leolwyn (Woman Hunter)
    On Anor, Victory's Secret: Ardith Exhibitionaire (Woman Captain)
    Feel the Breeze! Naked Aventuring: http://www.lotro.com/forums/showthre...endary-servers

I think the cost of 100 MC to increase the storage is way more than the value.
    I dance for cookies!

Quote Originally Posted by DuncanMcDermott View Post
    I think the cost of 100 MC to increase the storage is way more than the value.
    yes you r right
    lotr enthousiast since 1996, 12 years lotro player, lifetimer, Loyal member of the Spartans Kinship, now in Evernight imigrants from Eldar