We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Music Mode On/Off state ?

Hello,

I'm working on the famous songbook plugin that everyone should use for playin' music ingame.

There is actually no way to know if a player is in music mode, on or off.

It could be very useful to be able to detect its state.
    To warning the player, for exemple, before to launch a song, when in sync mode in party.

Additionnal: The Music Mode Toggle action is only working in one state as ON. The key we assign to toggle Music Mode is not working to leave the music mode.

Best regards

Zed'

Quote Originally Posted by zedrock View Post
    The Music Mode Toggle action is only working in one state as ON. The key we assign to toggle Music Mode is not working to leave the music mode.
    This isn't correct. Issuing the "/music" command in the chat window (which is what happens when you click the "M" button in Songbook) does toggle music mode on and off.

The rest of your message I agree with.
    Thurallor, Warden of Landroval
    Author of plugins: SequenceBars, Reminders, others

Huhu^^

I'm not speaking about /music and Songbook "M" button which is working well.

I'm speaking about the keymaping to assign a key (on the keyboard) to an action as ToggleMusic : 268435683.

Zed'

Quote Originally Posted by zedrock View Post
    Huhu^^

I'm not speaking about /music and Songbook "M" button which is working well.

I'm speaking about the keymaping to assign a key (on the keyboard) to an action as ToggleMusic : 268435683.
    Ah, I see.

However, it works for me. Not sure what you're doing wrong.
    Thurallor, Warden of Landroval
    Author of plugins: SequenceBars, Reminders, others

Yes, I'm wondering too

My assigned key is working well to switch me on Music Mode ON, but won't to toggle it to OFF, and leave the Music Mode.

Zed'