We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    anvil third Boss bug

    Anvil cannot complete the path to the third Boss bug 2 small dragons remain bug and cannot be continued. Do something can no longer be completed

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    2,541
    We have a fix in the works for this for tentatively Monday. We'll have more info soon.
    Community Manager, Lord of the Rings Online
    Follow LOTRO on: Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest - Twitch - YouTube
    Find Cordovan on: Twitter Instagram
    Support: help.standingstonegames.com
    coolcool

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Skarháld
    Posts
    1,535
    In the meantime, we were able to get them out of the wall by having their aggro target jump around and hug the wall for a few minutes, and getting just the right spot trying to keep them out of anti-exploit mode.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    We have a fix in the works for this for tentatively Monday. We'll have more info soon.
    It seems strange that the entire room changed so drastically but there was nothing in the patch notes. Can you give us any information on what intended change caused the issue?

    For further information, the bug seems to affect ANY mob that enters the room. When attempting to debug/kill the afflicted mobs we dragged some worms from previous areas into the room and they also attempted to path into the walls (sideways) when there was a direct line of sight between them and the aggroed player.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Beastnas View Post
    In the meantime, we were able to get them out of the wall by having their aggro target jump around and hug the wall for a few minutes, and getting just the right spot trying to keep them out of anti-exploit mode.
    There is also a spot they can get stuck ABOVE you and outside LoS (inside the wall), this is the major issue. We were able to get past it by having agro target jump and be close enough to stop exploit mode while dragging previous room adds nearby for conflags from RK and fire runestone to ignore the LoS issue. The truly funny thing was the whelp could still attack downwards while we were unable to directly attack it. So if agro swapped to the relevant RK, it would oneshot them because of the tiering.

    This was for one extremely stubborn whelp. There were 3 others that got stuck in the opposite wall but we managed to unstick them after just a few minutes.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    531
    Quote Originally Posted by dsltn07 View Post
    It seems strange that the entire room changed so drastically but there was nothing in the patch notes. Can you give us any information on what intended change caused the issue?
    The Vethug/Karazagar boss arena has been adjusted to improve AI pathing.

    This one.. obviously.. -_-

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Hephburz-2 View Post
    The Vethug/Karazagar boss arena has been adjusted to improve AI pathing.

    This one.. obviously.. -_-
    Yes, the room was adjusted haha. I meant more along the lines of “what did you intend to do here”. If you saw this bug in person it’s actually extremely crazy how the ALL mobs are pathing in there. Instead of pathing through the middle of the room they veer off into the wall and climb upwards. I’ve never encountered any other mobs in Lotro that behave in this way.

    Edit grammar
    Last edited by dsltn07; Mar 01 2019 at 03:05 PM.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    315
    Quote Originally Posted by dsltn07 View Post
    Yes, the room was adjusted haha. I meant more along the lines of “what did you intend to do here”. If you saw this bug in person it’s actually extremely crazy how the ALL mobs are pathing in there. Instead of pathing through the middle of the room the beer off into the wall and climb upwards. I’ve never encountered any other mobs in Lotro that behave in this way.
    I cant go into details because its against forum policy afaik, but the original room design allowed some.... not intended hiding spots for tanks. To my knowledge the revamp of the room has finally cleaned that up and this is a bug that was unforseen with the changes. So yes, the room change was needed

    Someone above mentioned the way to get the whelps to stop anti exploiting, if they wont come all the way out you can also grab spare trash and runekeepers can spread writ of fire through the wallbwith combustion to slowly but surely kill it

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Olebenny View Post
    I cant go into details because its against forum policy afaik, but the original room design allowed some.... not intended hiding spots for tanks. To my knowledge the revamp of the room has finally cleaned that up and this is a bug that was unforseen with the changes. So yes, the room change was needed

    Someone above mentioned the way to get the whelps to stop anti exploiting, if they wont come all the way out you can also grab spare trash and runekeepers can spread writ of fire through the wallbwith combustion to slowly but surely kill it
    It’s sad that even mentioning a mechanic used to be bugged and has been fixed for multiple weeks can get you banned. How the heck are we supposed to provide bug fix feedback when you’re banned for even talking about fixed bugs? (Forget current bugs) I was nervous of even saying how to unbug or fix the whelps in case I was accused of exploiting or spreading such knowledge publicly etc.

    Even when bringing other mobs into the room to do aoe on bugged whelps, the new mobs will also bug if you are not careful.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Hoarhallow
    Posts
    210
    Quote Originally Posted by dsltn07 View Post
    It’s sad that even mentioning a mechanic used to be bugged and has been fixed for multiple weeks can get you banned. How the heck are we supposed to provide bug fix feedback when you’re banned for even talking about fixed bugs? (Forget current bugs) I was nervous of even saying how to unbug or fix the whelps in case I was accused of exploiting or spreading such knowledge publicly etc.

    Even when bringing other mobs into the room to do aoe on bugged whelps, the new mobs will also bug if you are not careful.
    Rumour has it that you can get banned for sneezing if Diplo is having a bad day.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload