We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Lightbulb More Beards - Braided - Various Lengths And Styles Etc For The Race Of Men

Another thread on wanting more women hairstyle especially braided ones, inspired me to start this one.

I would like braided beards for race of men characters too. It's not like men are never proud of their beards and acctually care for it. As it is now, it is very limited for race of men. Look at the Rohirrim in LoTRO Art-work and loading screens for example. Braided, all kinds of trims etc, why not have that for our characters in-game as well ???

Dwarves have alot more, which is good, but if only the race of man could have epic beards as well, like on the loading screen I will add in this thread for example. Long beards, braids hanging down from the hair as well, but don't stop there. Braids in the beards as well would be awesome. The race of mens beards are very lacking. We got a goatee in 2 variations (vandyke), a well trimmed full beard and the one long beard which as far art and graphic wise goes looks very outdated if You ask me (it needs an update polish). Even if I'd prefer some totally new beards I'd even take the Dwarven beard designs cloned over to men to fit for beard options on men, if that would save work. Not optimal but better than the few we have now to chose from.

Just look at this loading screen.

I acctually realized I wrote this in another thread a while back (even found it and used some of what I wrote then here), but it is about time this gets it's own thread.

Here are some more examples of beards that would fit.

Ignore the joke in this MEME, simply look at the amazing beard.

Oh and this one. One thicker braid in the middle and two thinner braids on the sides. Pure Epicness !!!

Even some beards that would have some parts being white/greyish (see imager below) so that if You dye Your haircoulor they would still have some grey/white areas like this (if that is even possible).

Oh well I could add tons of examples of beard styles, but think You get my general idea. More beards, he he he !!!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Lord.Funk View Post

Btw, isn't that a "Cordovan" beard and hairstyle almost (above) ???

Yes, it is. Look what I found.

See now You just have to add more beards. Cordovan support me here please, he he he !!!

Voted an 5 star for this suggestion. We beard -wearers are needing to be sticking together .

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Androhir View Post
    Voted an 5 star for this suggestion. We beard -wearers are needing to be sticking together .
    Hear hear !!!

Indeed !!! Well said.

signed !
    more beards for men n dwarves!!!!
    lotr enthousiast since 1996, 12 years lotro player, lifetimer, Loyal member of the Spartans Kinship, now in Evernight imigrants from Eldar

EU with bad skill delays since server move
    Quote Originally Posted by Androhir View Post
    Yes more hair styles and beards. Very few beards for men in the game now.

/signed

Quote Originally Posted by Lord.Funk View Post
    *laughs in Khuzdul*

But yeah, signed. New hair stuff is always /signed by me.