We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Universal Toolkit Issue

Could someone tell me why my universal toolkits are no longer sharable? Within the last week i had been able to mail a universal toolkit between characters. Now, it says the toolkit is bound to my character. Is it something that was changed in an update, or is something screwy on my end?

I just checked on one of my characters and it still says Bound to Account and I could mail it to an alt.

Quote Originally Posted by gradelwolph View Post
    Could someone tell me why my universal toolkits are no longer sharable? Within the last week i had been able to mail a universal toolkit between characters. Now, it says the toolkit is bound to my character. Is it something that was changed in an update, or is something screwy on my end?
    Is this a purchased/newly purchased kit?? Store bought gear has become more and more character-bound over recent updates.

No one has yet reproduced my 1 in 2 out bug, where I took a UTK out of my vault and placed it in my bag, only to find it was also still in my vault!

I now have 2 alts both using the same UTK

I remember you could barter Universal Toolkits while the Bounder's Bounty server event was active (for Bounder's Tokens, or whatever they were called). Those toolkits were character bound. Maybe one of your chars bought one, and it is the toolkit in question?