We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Bugs with u23.3.2 in the Anvil

ID1:
    The Boss interrupted multiple time her own skills with other skill. For example, she started with belly and canceled it with purple Eye.
    The fight also Reset once, while one person kited with purple eye. The boss got green for some seconds and reseted

Trash before ID3:
    It seems that the Room in ID3 got some terrain changes, now one of the draklings spawns inside the wall, so he is not direct damage able.
    If you want to contact me, pls don't write me a Private Message on the Forum, the chance that I read them is low.
    The best way is via Discord:
    Gertes#5389

Yeah...Boss room ID 3 welplings exploit in the walls..or not exploit but are out of sight. We had to kill them through other mobs by RK AOE....Really annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Hildilas View Post
    Yeah...Boss room ID 3 welplings exploit in the walls..or not exploit but are out of sight. We had to kill them through other mobs by RK AOE....Really annoying.
    Yeah in a vanguard run before we had to stop there because it was painful to try to kill 4 whelping with hunter traps and so. Rk aoe didn't work for us and even with traps 90% of hits were negated due to it going antiexploit even if the person with aggro was standing right at their side.
    This is a terrible bug and certainly ridiculous. They basically stopped people from getting further than 2nd boss unless they wanna spend 2 hours trying to kill 2-3 whelpings.

About boss 1 on t2: it certainly puts into the table the possibility of killing adds and makes it impossible to delay drake summon but still you can delay whelpings summon and even interrupt it. Seems like boss is interrupting it's own skills even more than before.
    Now at least the option of killing is possible so some people might want to try it. But if you have good DPS I think best option is still kiting them. Problem with adds kiting was not exactly their morale. Their morale was the cause of deciding not to kill them but it's their stupid damage output which makes you want to kite. And even if you were to kill adds... You would still kite them until half the whelping and no ice drake are around. If guard is getting 20-25k damage per second with debuffed adds I'm afraid lower morale is not gonna make you want to stand and tank them.
    Boss is still RNG and buggy but I'd say it's better than before.

the same problems in the room with the third boss
    https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...ve-AI-pathing)

Quote Originally Posted by Gertes View Post
    ID1:

The fight also Reset once, while one person kited with purple eye. The boss got green for some seconds and reseted.
    We had too. Boss 1 reset if nobody hit him.